Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Thanks so much for that mate And whats the go with duplicate players in career mode how do you go about that, sorry like i said really new to this, also should I hold off on my career till patch 3 you think? Thanks again
no worries you're welcome. and welcome to planet cricket.

yes hold off i would. in career the system gets confused - sees e.g. a mitchell starc in a state, bbl & club side, things there's 3 of him and they all get picked for Aus :)

have a bash to get the feel of it, but i wouldn't start a "serious" career mode at this stage...

Anyone mind doing the pink CB and Asics logos so I can make the pink test kits?

Yes linking should be a problem if do in that way but you can correct that in someway. I did not talk about tools I know we all using same tools but the every players have different looks. Why there is different six region models and six different face shapes in the academy if you can create every thing from one base model. I am state that there is a truth in my point but you are not accepting at all.
There may only be 6 ethnicity's to choose from (You can further change the skin tone) and there may only be 6 head shapes to choose from, both can be edited a lot later on in the creation process.

Haha thanks! Mine took me about 3 hours

I was an hour in and had only just got the ball and the outline of the tiger before it crashed. Boy I am looking forward to doing that all again

IMG_3695.JPG
IMG_3696.JPG
IMG_3697.JPG
IMG_3698.JPG
IMG_3699.JPG

Bangladesh 2003 World Cup Jersey.

still very WIP but having a bash - in a determination to get to grips with the logo creator eventually - at 1992 WC kit & logo.

b6XARP8.jpg

300822_100222032030_Botham.jpg

Great stuff @blockerdave
Hopefully now you have mastered the shoulder and team logo it's just the different team names and colours that must be done. I understand that will not be as easy as it sounds, but amazing work so far.

Last edited:
Great stuff @blockerdave
Hopefully now you have mastered the shoulder and team logo it's just the different team names and colours that must be done. I understand that will not be as easy as it sounds, but amazing work so far.

thank you that's very kind. well mastered is a bit strong :) but yeah it's just the team names. as far as i can tell they all had the same colour stripes on their shoulder. actually applying the logos to each team is quite a ball ache sadly. the shoulders needs to be 3 different logos each, then the tournament logo is another 2.

i also have 1 more orange ISC logo to do for the shirts but that shouldn't be too hard.

well i ahd to learn the creator eventually - can't keep relying on @Llewelynf & @BRAB

I was wondering if anyone could create this logo for me, I have the Xbox version and cannot sort out how to create it accurately
Please name it: Boronia
logo_m.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could create this logo for me, I have the Xbox version and cannot sort out how to create it accurately
Please name it: Boronia
logo_m.jpg

Did you see the requests thread?

Working my way gradually through the Dolphins players. Here's my first attempt at creating any player, Cameron Delport. Quite happy with how it turned out. Hoping to having the squad done in a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread