Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

hey man does this will also include t20 world cup and cheer leedes and more:crying

I have heard it won't be next gen, last gen or even new gen. It will instead be transgender. As in it will be a mix of all three.

I have heard it won't be next gen, last gen or even new gen. It will instead be transgender. As in it will be a mix of all three.

Who told you that ???

fk915 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

HB only developed the PS2 and PC version of NHL 09 not the PS3/Xbox version.

so they have no previous experience of making 360/PS3 games ??

@graham

Almost everyone in this forum is anticipating Cricket 09 with bated breath.
Keeping a secret in this thread could make you very unpopular, do yourself a favour and tell us all.;);)

Before we begin to ignore you;);)

It's not so much deliberately keeping secrets to annoy people. We have to protect our sources until we get permission to release stuff or we won't get any future info.

Apologies if i over excited anyone with my comments. In case anyone is in any doubt, they were said in jest. I was just mocking on this 'Gen' talk, so thought i'd throw something in for people who like to butter both sides of the toast.

Gosh, some people.

Can even one of those people, who all are very comfortably using the word "next-gen" explain its meaning to me?
To me and most people I imagine 'next-gen' refers to Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii. Only technical people will claim their PC is next-gen. Very few people have such PCs.

It's not so much deliberately keeping secrets to annoy people. We have to protect our sources until we get permission to release stuff or we won't get any future info.

Fair enough , at least we know where we stand :p
everyone just getting a little excited ,
i better go play cricket 07 to cool down cheers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread