Cricket 14 Media Thread - Recently posted screenshots added!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There are two more from even earlier builds. One in general discussion thread and another one in the first look thread.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
:thumbsThanks guys,will be updating it in minutes.

----------

Updated.:)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Nice thread this. I had not seen the latest two screenies. Thanks to this thread for letting me know about them. :thumbs

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I'll note that screenshots are all first uploaded into the gallery on PlanetCricket ? Big Ant Cricket - linked to at the top on the 'Game Information on PlanetCricket' link.
Oh thank you so much for the link. Didn't know about it. :)

----------

Is there any RSS feed or a subscription option to be notified/emailed whenever a new screenshot is uploaded there?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The nets look nice.But i expected options to choose the pitch type in the nets between turf,matting and astro turf and maybe even concrete.Neverthless it looks good and the other new image is nice too.But i dont understand why is the batsman so much out of the crease while playing a defensive stroke?

sahilnatu

Club Captain
The nets look nice.But i expected options to choose the pitch type in the nets between turf,matting and astro turf and maybe even concrete.Neverthless it looks good and the other new image is nice too.But i dont understand why is the batsman so much out of the crease while playing a defensive stroke?

For the turf, Ross/Mikey (don't remember who) has said that we can chose different types of pitches for nets.
And for that other pic, ever seen MSD playing the initial few balls of his innings to counter spin/swing? :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

A lot of very talented batsmen run at the fast/spin bowlers to show who is boss. KP and Clarke to name just 2.:thumbs

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Anyone noticed the difference in the player models in the first and the last screenshots? The pads, helmet, cloth textures... Wonder how the final shots would look! Looking at all these together gets me excited even more!:cheers

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
But i dont understand why is the batsman so much out of the crease while playing a defensive stroke?
Kevin Pietersen does that so often. Even Gautam Gambhir (I hope people still remember him) does that a lot when facing the spinners.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Kevin Pietersen does that so often. Even Gautam Gambhir (I hope people still remember him) does that a lot when facing the spinners.

Gambhir, oh that man, love his cricket. Hope he gets back into the side soon, and so does Viru. Those good old days!

Users who are viewing this thread