MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Started working on some Kent players, just uploaded Adam Rouse. Working on Bell-Drummond and Imran Qayyum next.

Adam Rouse.jpg

Also doing some random players, here's Rob Keogh.

Rob Keogh.jpg

Daniel Bell-Drummond:

Daniel Bell-Drummond.jpg

I'll stop spamming every player I do from now on lol, I'll just post in my other thread from now on. Also working on a video tutorial for how I create my playfaces (a few people have asked and seeing I'm in lockdown like everyone else, why not.) Should be a couple of weeks, to decipher my madness in photoshop lol.

Last edited:

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tried a couple of Pakistan's ODI kits from 90s

qhPF51S.png

pinku

Associate Captain
Tried a couple of Pakistan's ODI kits from 90s

qhPF51S.png

Nice stuff buddy will be downloading straight away. Is there any chance you can make pakistan 2003 world cup kit which was used in other tours around that time too. I have never seen it in a cricket game other than Brian Lara 2005 in which it was official.

Reactions: DAP

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Ahad beautiful kits bro !! can you pls mention the userid you have shared these under.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@tarangmht Thanks. Since I am new to this, still unable to figure out how importing SVG works but my system crashed while importing a logo and lost all the data. If there's any logo importing tutorial, please share

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@tarangmht Thanks. Since I am new to this, still unable to figure out how importing SVG works but my system crashed while importing a logo and lost all the data. If there's any logo importing tutorial, please share
@wasteyouryouth any idea about it? Since you're the one I generally see posting tutorials.

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
Can someone please make these england's jerseys and make it available on academy my sincere request please fulfill it
these kits-

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 7
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7

halcyon_kazoo278

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just came here for creations and talk to the famous guys and i just want to tell that i have created my own team under halcyon_kazoo278 and the name of the team i Expensive Team pls do download because it has only got 0 downloads

Akh14ar

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I am new to this, however I have been relentlessly searching for help on where I can find one of my fave teams - Pakistan 99 WC Team. Couldn't find it so I had a go myself to help anyone else...

Here are some examples, the collar needs a dark green and white band however found it difficult to do. The Big Green star is correct allowing enough space for the PEPSI sign. Pants complete with ASICS and STAR as per authentic kits.

Hope you appreciate, if you want to download just let me know...

Attachments

• b6a56f0d-53ae-4b9f-a5c7-b240ba5ea046.JPG
    b6a56f0d-53ae-4b9f-a5c7-b240ba5ea046.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 10
  • e341e590-2beb-4c81-9e12-fc45ae8a81d2.JPG
    e341e590-2beb-4c81-9e12-fc45ae8a81d2.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 10

Akh14ar

School Cricketer
Started working on some Kent players, just uploaded Adam Rouse. Working on Bell-Drummond and Imran Qayyum next.

View attachment 231151

Also doing some random players, here's Rob Keogh.

View attachment 231164

Daniel Bell-Drummond:

View attachment 231175

I'll stop spamming every player I do from now on lol, I'll just post in my other thread from now on. Also working on a video tutorial for how I create my playfaces (a few people have asked and seeing I'm in lockdown like everyone else, why not.) Should be a couple of weeks, to decipher my madness in photoshop lol.

Nice! What is your user id so I can download??

pinku

Associate Captain
Hi Guys,

I am new to this, however I have been relentlessly searching for help on where I can find one of my fave teams - Pakistan 99 WC Team. Couldn't find it so I had a go myself to help anyone else...

Here are some examples, the collar needs a dark green and white band however found it difficult to do. The Big Green star is correct allowing enough space for the PEPSI sign. Pants complete with ASICS and STAR as per authentic kits.

Hope you appreciate, if you want to download just let me know...

Good effort but to be honest the teams put together by @DalePlaysCricket are great.

Kits, players and bats are the best out there for all the big teams of world cup 99. Logos for kits done by @wasteyouryouth.

Users who are viewing this thread