Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

I'm in to episode 5 of my let's play Cricket 19 series with England. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series and in this episode, we continue with the bat after lunch on day 2. Joe Root and Ben Stokes are at the crease trying to rebuild our first innings, after losing 4 early wickets. Can we lead both men to half centuries and England to a respectable score?

Yes,can't have wicket keeper up otherwise every time I bowl a bouncer he runs up to the stumps,and the ball goes flying over his head for 4.Had it this way since I started my ashes series and it's still the the first one I've seen.

@MattW - wrong thread I know, but this is something that needs urgent attention. The keeper should NEVER move forward after the ball passes the batsman unless it's been played... this causes so many byes where the keeper is running forward

CHENNAI SUPER KINGS VS MELBOURNE RENEGADES - T20 (XBOX ONE/ PS4)

T20 match between CHENNAI SUPER KINGS and MELBOURNE RENEGADES (IPL team vs BBL team). From Cricket 19 community I have downloaded the IPL, BBL team jersey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricket 19 fans Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Last edited:
I'm in to episode 6 of my Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series, looking to lead England to glory on home soil. In this episode, we try to finish day two with some batting milestones. Joe Root has almost reached his century, we're close to surpassing Australia's first innings score and hoping to build a big lead in the evening session!

I'm in to episode 6 of my Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series, looking to lead England to glory on home soil. In this episode, we try to finish day two with some batting milestones. Joe Root has almost reached his century, we're close to surpassing Australia's first innings score and hoping to build a big lead in the evening session!

You need to play a bigger variety of shots
30 mins of "working it onto the leg side"

[DOUBLEPOST=1561175487][/DOUBLEPOST]New Video Lads[DOUBLEPOST=1561175500][/DOUBLEPOST]Happy to do some more showcases

You need to play a bigger variety of shots
30 mins of "working it onto the leg side"

That was the point of this test match though, to establish the variety in bowling and batting. We've faced very few bouncers or Yorkers and haven't faced that barrage of 4th or 5th stump deliveries we'd expect in a test match, so the variety has often been taken out of our hands. Once we get into a good position we will of course be more expansive, but we had to rebuild after a poor start.

Similarly when bowling, Australian batsmen (particularly right handers) were attempting the same sweep to spinners off almost every delivery. It's a great game but the AI bowling and batting does lack a little variation in the long forms of the game, which leads to the same for the human player. The short forms seem to be much better in that regard, which bodes well for career mode! :thumbs[DOUBLEPOST=1561204764][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm in to episode 7 of my let's play Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series with England and in this episode, we start day 3 looking to build our first innings lead. This session could see a number of milestones including a century for Moeen Ali, a double hundred for Joe Root and England passing 500!

HOBART HURRICANES VS MUMBAI INDIANS - T20 (XBOX ONE/ PS4)

In this video you see T20 match between HOBART HURRICANES AND MUMBAI INDIANS (BBL Team vs IPL Team). From Cricket 19 community I have downloaded the IPL, BBL team jersey.

AI mode - legend and the match went till last over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricket 19 fans Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread