Cricket 19 General Discussion

Way too many edges in this game. All those catches to wkt keeper. Many other edges absolutely speeding to the boundary, probably the AI’s highest scorer. Playing hardest AI and hardest bowling at Lords.

Agree totally....I am yet to see a catch in the field....by me batting or the AI....all caught b the keeper and a few in the slips.

Agree totally....I am yet to see a catch in the field....by me batting or the AI....all caught b the keeper and a few in the slips.

There are too many edges to the keeper but Ive had catches on the boundary, slips and inner fielders on occasion still. Too rare though.

@Mohammed Sherry Hi Sherry, not sure why but i m not liking batting in this game as much as like ashescricket 17. can you plz share your batting and physical modifiers for ODIs so that i will try them out?

@Mohammed Sherry Hi Sherry, not sure why but i m not liking batting in this game as much as like ashescricket 17. can you plz share your batting and physical modifiers for ODIs so that i will try them out?
I'm enjoying batting on this more than Ashes. Infact I have moved to classic complely for all formats.
I bat on Hard defaults with AI ball quality at 90. Physics modifier as below:
IMG_20190612_220613__01.jpg

The game is continuously lagging, and freezing today for me in academy especially. I'm on the PS4. I remain optimistic that these issues will be resolved with the an upcoming patch.

Can anyone please help on playing square cut shots. Most of the times its triggering chip shot towards 3rd man when i try to play square cut shot with classic controls.

I have been playing career mode for a while now, 2 seasons over, if I update my teams now through the academy, will it get updated in career mode as well or it won't? Should I start from scratch?

I have been playing career mode for a while now, 2 seasons over, if I update my teams now through the academy, will it get updated in career mode as well or it won't? Should I start from scratch?
Only logo and kit will be updated, ratings will remain same...

Still no ball degradation and now it seems pitch wearing and inclement weather has disappeared after latest update.This seems to happen on every Big Ant title.

Wonder is there an way to create and add new score overlay HUD in community creation

@blockerdave is there a particular pitch you play regularly on where the batting Fromm ai seems to get stronger always in second dig.

I’m just going through old beta stuff and I no that weather and even temperature effects how the pitch changes now.

Users who are viewing this thread