Cricket 19 General Discussion

Dave the Standard pitch won’t scuff up. It’s like the Pristine version of it all. Not my choice just how it’s set.

Thanks for the Feedback Harry.

But in game feedback on alot of stuff is a glaring omission , everything is left to figure out yourself with no explantions.

Basically , here`s your Sandbox , go play and figure it out but dont ask us for any advice, as we dont know it ourselves ?

Is the Late Timed Yellow and Blue Balls going into the air for Catches all over being noted an looked at.

Its currently our No. 1 irritation playing Online.

Currently we have to outlaw Blue Balls and Closer Catchers to compensate this, Meaning Short Cover/Mid Wicket/Mid On/Mid Off are all out of bound because of this .

@MattW , @WealeyH , @HBK619

Cosmetic or gameplay wise?
Yeah both unfortunately. Red ball seems to have new look even after 80 overs appearance and behavior. I am playing only test format these days. Hope the devs look at this key aspect.

Last edited:
Yeah both unfortunately. Red ball seems to be new even after 80 overs appearance and behavior. I have been playing only test format these days. Hope the devs look at this key aspect.
But pitches visuality and degrading nature in longer format is near perfect. And edge frequency also great in tests.

Last edited:
Is there any way at all to roll back to the previous build?

u have to go to match design over there u have to set how many fielders can be out of circle because some of the default match type have only three players outside the circle even after the powerplay ends so u have to create a new match type and set numbers of fielder accordingly i hope it make sense.

oh ok, had no idea about that. will have a look

thanks

Are you guys joking? I’ve played all four games exhaustively and this one is so superior to previous titles. I got so frustrated with the bugs in the last game but this game is such a step up.

This game has more than “potential”. I’ve vented my frustrations, namely about the career ending bug in A17, on here before and agree that outfield catches are limited but the edges and clean bowleds are unreal. Some of the batting shots are wonderful too. Before we consider the theatre.

I’m not a full on Career Mode person. I enjoy customising and playing as England in custom leagues. There’s real context and longevity to the game. I’m not sure what other people do with the game but the customisation is unparalleled. That said, Career is still an enjoyable mode to play on occasions.

I appreciate what the original poster said, “it’s close”. Yes it’s not perfect (Player double stats bug in Academy) but it’s far closer than the last two so I don’t agree with saying all titles since DBC14 have regressed because this is certainly progression on many levels.

We’ve already had numerous patches but they haven’t set us back like previous versions. They’ve been small tweaks that given the original state of the game haven’t been overly noticed.

I’d lost faith in Big Ant, had huge trepidation about this offering but I’m a believer once again!
Hope you guys get enjoyment out of the game.
I appreciate your angles and I’ll criticise the game where merited but I think they’ve/it’s come a long way.
I can agree about career mode, seems so fantastic. Be it stats, age of the player, national call up (on easy selection difficultly), our manager and a lot of other things.

Super human caught and bowled are so annoying ( + superhuman keeper ) basically takes favourite shot , straight drive ,out the game

Made a painstaking 100 in career mode , decided to hit a straight drive as reward, bang first one caught and bowl even though it was hit back with ideal timing and shot selection

Very frustrating!

All bugs and issues aside ,the most annoying part of the game for me is how all the players look like they have bodies of a 14 year old boy, iwould really like to understand the reason behind this baffling visual choice?? The scanned faces look so much better this time around but the body proportions just make no sense , everyone has thighs like a stick figure. I can only hope the next iteration doesn't repeat this.

All bugs and issues aside ,the most annoying part of the game for me is how all the players look like they have bodies of a 14 year old boy, iwould really like to understand the reason behind this baffling visual choice?? The scanned faces look so much better this time around but the body proportions just make no sense , everyone has thighs like a stick figure. I can only hope the next iteration doesn't repeat this.
Do you study the bodies of a lot of 14 year old boys?

can anyone help, in my career mode in four day games or tests the AI just dont hit anything off the square and i always like 3-8 off 15 overs. i have the run rate on like 95 along with timing but nothing works.

Users who are viewing this thread