Cricket 19 General Discussion

Super human caught and bowled are so annoying ( + superhuman keeper ) basically takes favourite shot , straight drive ,out the game

Made a painstaking 100 in career mode , decided to hit a straight drive as reward, bang first one caught and bowl even though it was hit back with ideal timing and shot selection

Very frustrating!
this is more down to a physics issue, play late and the ball goes in the air for the bowler to catch! ideal timing should have the ball go along the ground ie no catch...but yeah

Do you study the bodies of a lot of 14 year old boys?
so i cant say anything if i find something odd about the visual choice?? is that a crime? Your condescending tone seems to signal so.
I am not the only one who has pointed it out,neither i am in anyway demeaning the effort of the developers,so your reply seems just pointless bait to try and start a useless online argument.I don't have time for that.

so i cant say anything if i find something odd about the visual choice?? is that a crime? Your condescending tone seems to signal so.
I am not the only one who has pointed it out,neither i am in anyway demeaning the effort of the developers,so your reply seems just pointless bait to try and start a useless online argument.I don't have time for that.
It's not an argument, it's a normal statement on your observation. How would you be so precise that they are like 14 year old boys. No need to get annoyed.

It's not an argument, it's a normal statement on your observation. How would you be so precise that they are like 14 year old boys. No need to get annoyed.
so you are telling me you don't think the big heads and smaller bodies don't look odd?? They look like mini men, that was my point.
Not getting annoyed.

so you are telling me you don't think the big heads and smaller bodies don't look odd?? that was my point.
Not getting annoyed.
Maybe certain angles, but in general I think it looks okay.

You're trying to get selected for England right, since the Indian Career Mode doesn't have club cricket...?
Yep..[DOUBLEPOST=1564331451][/DOUBLEPOST]
so you are telling me you don't think the big heads and smaller bodies don't look odd?? They look like mini men, that was my point.
Not getting annoyed.
I play on close cam, I feel they are fine mate..

I have played all the games of this series so far and can easily say this is the best. How can I justify this statement? For me it is how much I have got out of the game. The previous versions have all been traded in after a month as I just couldn't take to the game. This year has been different and have played a full Ashes series, a World Cup and am now in my 6th season on career mode.

Yes there are little bugs here and there, but have seen much more variety in terms of dismisals. Batting is the biggest improvememt and shot selection is more crucial than it has ever been. Bowling can be a bit repetative but this is the same as real life, as it is about sticking to plans for each batsmen. The thing that makes me laugh most is posts saying that the test teams only have a handfull of star players after 4/5 seasons. People moaned in previous editions when teams stayed the same thoughout a full career.

The game isn't perfect, but which sports games are these days? At least we have a game made by developers who clearly love the sport and it shows in what they have achieved here. Cricket must be one of the hardest sports to transfer over to a video game because of all the variables. So congratulations must be offered. I really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks as I have got my moneys worth out of the game and that is all that counts.

Last edited:
Wow! All of a sudden fielders are retarded. I realized that when AI chase, the fielders let the ball bounce in front of them and even let the ball jus roll past them with no effort to stop it. BA will seriously have to bring out a patch very very soon. Too many broken thing that are very annoying. This happens especially when the AI are in trouble and struggling to get runs

Why is it so hard to hit the ball with any power on downloaded grounds?.Extremely difficult to hit boundaries.

Have experienced this on 3 sub continent grounds . Default grounds are fine

Why is it so hard to hit the ball with any power on downloaded grounds?.Extremely difficult to hit boundaries.

Have experienced this on 3 sub continent grounds . Default grounds are fine

A massive bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1564392380][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a game! Is everyone still loving it?

Kind of.

Every time Graeme Swann rips a leg spinner past me I die a little though.

Users who are viewing this thread