Cricket 19 General Discussion

Anyone How To Tone The Bouncers Down For The Al 20 Bys Giving Away over the wicket Keeper Head Please Help Would Be Appreciated That Was On Dry Medium Pitch ?

Anyone How To Tone The Bouncers Down For The Al 20 Bys Giving Away over the wicket Keeper Head Please Help Would Be Appreciated That Was On Dry Medium Pitch ?
I have tried all bounce related sliders but nothing changed. Not sure what to do my friend. Some dry pitches have a lack of bounce and also tried to increase bounce slider but didn’t change anything at all.

Reactions: i.n
So, I am going to start World Test Championship and will be playing as India and simulating the other teams.

Before I begin, was seeing if everything works well and simmed an actual tournament completely. What was interesting is in the simulations of 22 rounds times 6 that is in 132 matches, none of the matches were drawn.

My format is clear, you play other teams once home and away. No finals. The top team is the world test champion

C4C44CC3-B13D-44FA-AB6F-D6AA8D9DA13D.jpeg FC229EDB-E121-443B-A1ED-B0E5398D5AB8.jpeg 5B492AEC-2847-40F8-9960-37C9C9B105F1.jpeg

It's one with a sunbed called "go easy" or something.

Doesn't seem to make a difference though.[DOUBLEPOST=1564397911][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a link to what I am whingeing about. This to me looks like a big leggie, I'm getting them 2x per over, and he shouldnt be able to bowl them (and if he does, they should be rubbish). Notice it only took me one ball to find it ;) - I had them opening with offspinners for the sake of testing.

And i don't even mind the odd one. Joe Root bowls quite a few. But 2x per over means they aren't really an offspinner are they?

@wasteyouryouth @WealeyH @blockerdave

What is the pitch you're playing on?

It's one with a sunbed called "go easy" or something.

Doesn't seem to make a difference though.[DOUBLEPOST=1564397911][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a link to what I am whingeing about. This to me looks like a big leggie, I'm getting them 2x per over, and he shouldnt be able to bowl them (and if he does, they should be rubbish). Notice it only took me one ball to find it ;) - I had them opening with offspinners for the sake of testing.

And i don't even mind the odd one. Joe Root bowls quite a few. But 2x per over means they aren't really an offspinner are they?

@wasteyouryouth @WealeyH @blockerdave

Those doosras were the ones which gets in my nerves.. But that nerve has calmed down long time ago in this game for me.. And I dont even see that much spin off doosra anymore.. Is there any specific team you would like me to check out which does this?

It's funny for one of my players after 3 overs his stamina went down. I wonder what influences the stamina?

In the previous versions of the Game , you could change the Fitness Levels , Stamina etc etc

In this version, I cannot find anything to edit.

In the previous versions of the Game , you could change the Fitness Levels , Stamina etc etc

In this version, I cannot find anything to edit.
Thats a good step ahead or men in black make cardio to zero and strength to zero for bowlers which is not realistic.

What is the pitch you're playing on?

It's either dry or grassy and dry. No modifiers.

Should this make a difference? I am pretty certain it was happening on all pitches. Surely he is either bowling a leggie 2x an over, or he isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread