Cricket 19 General Discussion

Think the most urgent fix needed is the created ground bug

Was playing test where score by AI team was 88/1, with one batsman on 85 and the other on 0 from 60 balls:facepalm

Completely put me off and forced me to delete the game and of course therefore the series

What a dampner as i got a hattrick in the 1st inns

One change in the Academy update is updating the Aus test kit to include the Indigenous logo on the collar
Would love to see a pic of this if someone could. Currently 1 week deep into a 6 week holiday so can’t get on the console

Reactions: DAP
Good day guys,
Can anyone suggest what to do of the bouncer issues. The AI bouncers go for 4 byes. The keeper just sits down and watches them sail over his head. Gives a lot of free runs:/
Thankyou

Played by first Ashes.. Playing is enjoying with somewhat realistic scoring. Got a beautiful bowled due to seam movement.

I am on day 2 end of day with England 275 all out. Australia 360/7. I am playing England.

Few things are putting me off.. PS4 1.10 patch

1. Ball doesn't lose its shine. This was fine previous patch.
2. Ball swings from first over to 80th over the same way. Same for spin.
3. Pitch degradation doesn't affect the bounce, seam or spin.

@BigAntStudios please re-fix these issues to make this truly realistically enjoying.

Good day guys,
Can anyone suggest what to do of the bouncer issues. The AI bouncers go for 4 byes. The keeper just sits down and watches them sail over his head. Gives a lot of free runs:/
Thankyou
Hi Had this Issue Yesterday 20 Runs Over the wicket keepers Head It Really Bugged Me it did so i messed about with it couldn't fined Solution Just Hope can find a fix otherwise it just spoils it for me .

Users who are viewing this thread