Cricket 19 General Discussion

I don't see the point of having the option to disable stats tracking, because even if you do select to disable stats tracking it still records the stats anyway. What's the point of having a feature that doesn't even work! There are a lot bigger issues than this though, this is only a minor issue.

It's either dry or grassy and dry. No modifiers.

Should this make a difference? I am pretty certain it was happening on all pitches. Surely he is either bowling a leggie 2x an over, or he isn't.
I'm just troubleshooting based on what I know.

I blocked 12 overs of Root and Ali this morning. 90% were off spinners and the rest were top spinners or arm balls.

I'm just troubleshooting based on what I know.

I blocked 12 overs of Root and Ali this morning. 90% were off spinners and the rest were top spinners or arm balls.

Thanks for giving it a test.. This is really weird. Can you remember the pitch? As you can see from the vid I'm not making this up!

I'll try and replicate.. Give me the stadium, pitch, sliders, etc.

Thanks for giving it a test.. This is really weird. Can you remember the pitch? As you can see from the vid I'm not making this up!

I'll try and replicate.. Give me the stadium, pitch, sliders, etc.
Dusty and Medium I think.

I'm fairly sure it's one of two things. So it's something that can be looked at.

I'm fairly sure it's one of two things. So it's something that can be looked at.

Dusty would make sense as I remember seeing less of it using that pitch.

I'll have a play this morning

Gee thanks man.. I've already seen a difference using Chase and Allan on a "standard" pitch.

So what do you think it was? My combination of Grassy/Dry? Dry? This game is like a riddle sometimes.

EDIT - Ahh.... Constant leg breaks from the Offie appear to be anything to do with having a grassy pitch. I've just had Chase bowl four in a row.

Last edited:
Gee thanks man.. I've already seen a difference using Chase and Allan on a "standard" pitch.

So what do you think it was? My combination of Grassy/Dry? Dry? This game is like a riddle sometimes.

EDIT - Ahh.... Constant leg breaks from the Offie appear to be anything to do with having a grassy pitch. I've just had Chase bowl four in a row.

Makes sense now!

Makes sense now!

It would be nice to be able to use grassy pitches, if this could get looked at in future patches. At least we know what it is, it was driving me crazy

I have tried all bounce related sliders but nothing changed. Not sure what to do my friend. Some dry pitches have a lack of bounce and also tried to increase bounce slider but didn’t change anything at all.
thanks for the reply Gamefroggy i know what mean buddy trying all sorts things doing my head in .

It's good to put back few nice cut scenes like bowler walking back after bowl a delivery ,if included in next patch would be excellent. 1.10 update on ps4 removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread