Cricket 19 General Discussion

Something not right here.. I’m not having this issue.

I'll try provide some evidence... I've just discovered a perk that reduces their special ball skill further (it's already at zero), so I'll give that a go.

The perks help. But it shouldn’t be happening regardless.

It's nearly every ball is either a wrong un or spinning totally the other way. It's happening on AI vs AI and it's happening when I bat.

I am on the latest version, and I found this happened less on the previous version. (I assume you are using the latest)

I've tried to find some hawk eye data but it isn't showing straight down the pitch. I'll keep tweaking. Maybe modifiers? I'll try with default.

It's nearly every ball is either a wrong un or spinning totally the other way. It's happening on AI vs AI and it's happening when I bat.

I am on the latest version, and I found this happened less on the previous version. (I assume you are using the latest)

I've tried to find some hawk eye data but it isn't showing straight down the pitch. I'll keep tweaking. Maybe modifiers? I'll try with default.

@wasteyouryouth any thoughts??

I think they are probably arm balls and top spinners. It may be the movement of those deliveries needs a closer look. They do tend to go the other way, when the top spinner should dip and spring off the pitch and the arm ball travels in the direction of the arm. So they could carry on away from the batsman if pitched wide from a closer delivery position to the stumps.

Like I said the other day, it shouldn't be happening (a leg break/doosra) with default Lyon or Chase, but it doesn't necessarily mean something might not be causing it.

I think they are probably arm balls and top spinners. It may be the movement of those deliveries needs a closer look. They do tend to go the other way, when the top spinner should dip and spring off the pitch and the arm ball travels in the direction of the arm. So they could carry on away from the batsman if pitched wide from a closer delivery position to the stumps.

Like I said the other day, it shouldn't be happening (a leg break/doosra) with default Lyon or Chase, but it doesn't necessarily mean something might not be causing it.

They aren't arm balls or top spinners. Well they bowl some, which I don't have a problem with, maybe too many, but that's part of cricket.

I'm kind of heartened that nobody else seems to be getting this, but kind of annoyed that I do.

I'll post a vid soon. Big leggie from Chase which I'm getting at least 2x per over.

Which perk name please

It's one with a sunbed called "go easy" or something.

Doesn't seem to make a difference though.[DOUBLEPOST=1564397911][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a link to what I am whingeing about. This to me looks like a big leggie, I'm getting them 2x per over, and he shouldnt be able to bowl them (and if he does, they should be rubbish). Notice it only took me one ball to find it ;) - I had them opening with offspinners for the sake of testing.

And i don't even mind the odd one. Joe Root bowls quite a few. But 2x per over means they aren't really an offspinner are they?

@wasteyouryouth @WealeyH @blockerdave

Last edited:
A massive bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1564392380][/DOUBLEPOST]

Kind of.

Every time Graeme Swann rips a leg spinner past me I die a little though.

Oh ok. Hope something is done about it

Makes for an almighty challenge for batting , frustrating as well, so much so lose concentration/ patience after a while. Playing the 2nd test of a 3 match series, was put in to bat and got bowled out for 169 , some rash shots in there towards the end out of frustration LOL . Now AI batting at a snails pace especially against spinners.

They aren't arm balls or top spinners. Well they bowl some, which I don't have a problem with, maybe too many, but that's part of cricket.

I'm kind of heartened that nobody else seems to be getting this, but kind of annoyed that I do.

I'll post a vid soon. Big leggie from Chase which I'm getting at least 2x per over.

The Biggest Problem I have with Bowling in Big Ant games , is that there is just no way to prevent a bowler from bowling specific balls.

Currently everyone has all the tricks, and can perform them at will with no Confidence to be gained first or limit per over etc. compounding our Online Problems in facing off these bowlers.

So basically every ball you face are a Variation to the one before in all parameters, because WHY NOT ?

Why is it so hard to hit the ball with any power on downloaded grounds?.Extremely difficult to hit boundaries.

Have experienced this on 3 sub continent grounds . Default grounds are fine

I play on medium on batting and have hit some nice shots to the boundary. Obviously you do have to time the ball well. I play a lot on my created stadium.

Stamina is ragged (again).

Cottrell, 16 overs in his bowling efforts. 100 per cent stamina.

It's the smallest things BA are not getting right at the moment.

Stamina is ragged (again).

Cottrell, 16 overs in his bowling efforts. 100 per cent stamina.

It's the smallest things BA are not getting right at the moment.

It's funny for one of my players after 3 overs his stamina went down. I wonder what influences the stamina?

It's funny for one of my players after 3 overs his stamina went down. I wonder what influences the stamina?
Its Funny You Say That i have noticed that with Stuart Broad that was after 4 overs thou .

Users who are viewing this thread