Cricket 19 General Discussion

Just a small thing but I would like to have the option of batting in a hat instead of a helmet when facing spin bowlers in Cricket 19. Having the option of the 12th man bringing out your baggy green for example in a test match would be very neat and this cosmetic change could be shown off if you achieve a milestone like a 50 against two spinners.
I believe Ross has stated that he will see what he can do I have posted it ages ago if you wanna try and find it was on his Twitter I think there a very high chance this will happen

One complication with removing helmets would be that it is mandatory for professional cricketers in England to wear helmets. This wouldn't affect the Australian team, but the ECB might not like there to be imaging of English players batting without a helmet.

I know it sound crazy but these sort of things can be stopped if the license holders aren't happy. There could be a setting where England players can't remove their helmet, or the ECB might not care at all.

One complication with removing helmets would be that it is mandatory for professional cricketers in England to wear helmets. This wouldn't affect the Australian team, but the ECB might not like there to be imaging of English players batting without a helmet.

I know it sound crazy but these sort of things can be stopped if the license holders aren't happy. There could be a setting where England players can't remove their helmet, or the ECB might not care at all.

Batsmen should have to wear helmets. Yeah a spinner won’t whack u on the head at pace but I always think what if the helmetless batsman is diving for a run and the fielder pings the ball at the stumps at pace and it connects with their head?!

It’s like batsman chewing gum when batting. What if they get smacked in the face and it’s gets stuck in the throat.

Batsmen chewing gum and sticking it on their bat handle if they’re not out at night... can we have that in the game?

How about new rules such as double play in the new game.

ICC have announced one you take a catch you can still run the other batsman out

Users who are viewing this thread