Cricket 19 General Discussion

I believe Ross has stated that he will see what he can do I have posted it ages ago if you wanna try and find it was on his Twitter I think there a very high chance this will happen
Good to hear. Happy to take your word for it. Only a very small addition but it adds to the realism and immersion while batting.

One complication with removing helmets would be that it is mandatory for professional cricketers in England to wear helmets. This wouldn't affect the Australian team, but the ECB might not like there to be imaging of English players batting without a helmet.

I know it sound crazy but these sort of things can be stopped if the license holders aren't happy. There could be a setting where England players can't remove their helmet, or the ECB might not care at all.
Good thing I am Australian then. :lol Fair enough if this wasn't an option for this reason though.

No April Fools jokes around here I hope...:spy

I’m not sure if this would be the actual date as if I remember correctly this usually happens when a retailer knows the game is releasing in may and will just pick the last day of that given month as a placeholder release date for their website. Given it’s a Friday aswell and usually BA games release on a Thursday I wouldn’t take it as a concrete date of release until anything official.

Users who are viewing this thread