Cricket 19 General Discussion

I really have a good feeling about this game ! Something tells me this will blow our minds away

Last edited:

Cheaper at 365 games who have a very rewarding errr, rewards system...

https://www.365games.co.uk/ps4-games/cricket-19-the-official-game-of-the-ashes-ps4-game[DOUBLEPOST=1554146941][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh sorry, just posted that but you’d beat me to it!

Well batted.[DOUBLEPOST=1554147032][/DOUBLEPOST]
The price is putting me off tbh

Seems pretty reasonable. A new full FIFA game can be £55 as were DBC near enough.

It will be at least 49.99 on the PC with no prospect of a discount for at least 12 months on consoles it will be half price or less in no time.

It will be at least 49.99 on the PC with no prospect of a discount for at least 12 months on consoles it will be half price or less in no time.
The sales model is different. And since BA were the publisher on Steam I'm sure I saw more discounts for Ashes than for the DB games. Ashes is currently 50% cheaper than DBC 17 and only £3 more than on Amazon.

As an advantage we don't have to pay for the privilege of online gaming and my two-year-old gaming PC far outstrips my five-year-old PS4 in every department.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 12.16.53 pm.png yeh look the dbc 14 stats where amazing I think they kinda fixed the stats this year not to sure tho they seem fine for me I don't really take notice here is a teaser I what I do I put a lot of work into let me know people if you are interested in what I do takes a while[DOUBLEPOST=1554167917][/DOUBLEPOST]another little teaser too I record the stats for every game every team and bowling look at the attachment let me know I can show you guys more Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 12.17.59 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 12.19.24 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 12.19.24 pm.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 8
release* a spelling mistake by a customer service person?
yeh I noticed that but still I believe that is date that what their saying you guys contact them if you don't believe me no one hyped like I am

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread