Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashes/announced preview : September
Extended trailer (1 minute): October
Released on console: November
Released on Steam: December

Usually about 1 month between each.
Shouldn't be to far off some news I wouldn't imagine it been about a month since the announcement

Reactions: DAP
Ashes/announced preview : September
Extended trailer (1 minute): October
Released on console: November
Released on Steam: December

Usually about 1 month between each.
Then it makes sense! Should be getting some info soon![DOUBLEPOST=1554295023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shouldn't be to far off some news I wouldn't imagine it been about a month since the announcement
More like 2 weeks I think...

Feel like all the hype is over they should have released few screenshots after every week,well regardless what so ever we will buy and support bigant as always
With you on this, also this thread itself has gone irrelevant (for a lot of the last few pages), though everyday I come here in hope of new things!

Its a shame that this game is not the official game of ICC world cup. Imagine playing all 10 licence teams
I hope we can recreate it so Zim and Scotland can rightly qualify instead of WI and Afg. The ICC made damn sure they didn’t miss the opportunity. Disgusting. Still stings. [HASHTAG]#rant[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Not too far off with people creating the teams to a pretty good degree of similarity. If not more similar. As long as they have the tournament format in there then it's fine.
Well its not the same thing isn't it. No community created team came even close to Aus and Eng teams. Just saying

Oh, come on. I'd say, see Virat Kohli, created by the community. Looks top notch. This is unfair criticism!
I get you, and its NOT A CRITICISM, i enjoyed most of the created teams but BA is not using the player create tool given in the game for their official teams (educated guessing). They would have batter resources, which reflects on their work

I get you, and its NOT A CRITICISM, i enjoyed most of the created teams but BA is not using the player create tool given in the game for their official teams (educated guessing). They would have batter resources, which reflects on their work
They photograph the licensed players using highly developed cameras built specially for the purpose.....called photogrammetry technology....."This technique allows the players to be represented in-game with facial captures of extraordinarily high fidelity"

Users who are viewing this thread