Cricket 19 General Discussion

Well its not the same thing isn't it. No community created team came even close to Aus and Eng teams. Just saying

They don’t come close because Big Ant decided to give their players ludicrously inflated ratings. :spy

Yes like @Dutch said. They just have better tools. Its unfair to expect the community creators to compete with official teams
Tbh I don't care if they don't have the licences the creator boys do a great job they do looks almost accurate I have attempted to try and do them myself and I don't realise how hard it really is.[DOUBLEPOST=1554372872][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm also very interested in the stadium creator which is getting a update which should be good

They photograph the licensed players using highly developed cameras built specially for the purpose.....called photogrammetry technology....."This technique allows the players to be represented in-game with facial captures of extraordinarily high fidelity"
I'd like to officially announce that I have spent my life savings on a white van with photogrammetry suite in the back. I shall be touring the country during the World Cup and kidnapping the best cricketers in the world and photographing them. So, my creations will be able to compete with Big Ant in Cricket 19.

Don't tell anyone cause some of it might be illegal. But I'm really committed to making Cricket 19 the best game possible thanks to playface and there will be many players that look this good.

I'd like to officially announce that I have spent my life savings on a white van with photogrammetry suite in the back. I shall be touring the country during the World Cup and kidnapping the best cricketers in the world and photographing them. So, my creations will be able to compete with Big Ant in Cricket 19.

Don't tell anyone cause some of it might be illegal. But I'm really committed to making Cricket 19 the best game possible thanks to playface and there will be many players that look this good.

I'm from Northern Ireland originally, I'm sure I could lay my hands on a few 'woolly faces' if you fancy.

Too much cctv about nowadays, you don't want to get recognised.

Come to sri lanka first. We cant wait till some one kidnap our current ODI team

That's the best Kohli ever!!

I get you, and its NOT A CRITICISM, i enjoyed most of the created teams but BA is not using the player create tool given in the game for their official teams (educated guessing). They would have batter resources, which reflects on their work
End of conversation.

Licensing is a huge factor for me and hundreds of others, even though the Big Ant Cricket game has such an amazing community with their creations etc. it'd be nice if the actual licenses are in game. Even though its doubtful for this game, I just remembered a way Big Ant could exploit real licensed players in game rather than the teams.

Back in 2013, some Australian or NZ game company made a sequel to their rugby series called Rugby Challenege 2. And a huge improvement to that game was the licensed teams, even though Australia and New Zealand were the only licensed national teams, we still had the capability to play as nearly all the worlds best teams and players through loopholes they exploited. At the time they couldn't get the licenses to any other countries but they had the domestic league licenses of England, Europe and NZ/Aus which allowed the community to add REAL players (Likenesses, bios etc.) to the fake national teams. So I was thinking, for Big Ant, maybe they can recruit the licenses to the county cricket teams or Big Bash teams and use players from Asia, Africa etc. that play in them. Or even go all out and get the IPL or PSL branding. I know it's a lot more complicated than this but it's a suggestion...

I think it would be great if big ant can implement a showcase event in their game.

It could be something like fifas journey career mode. They do have licenses for most of England and autralian teams (BBL etc).

You could probably start off as an Australian or Englishman and work your way to the top wid your ultimate goal of making the national squad and playing in the ashes.

I think a mode like this can do wonders for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread