Cricket 19 General Discussion

Few mins back...was surprised to see this...

But no patch notes as yet, not even on their twitter handle...

Hopefully something good + fixes some bugs but without affecting what is already good....

@MattW could you kindly share?
Capture.PNG

Nice new Gray Nicolls bats , made my weekend :)

Haven't checked it out yet, but I was hoping for the players' ages to be fixed while selecting teams in my career. Currently in 2025 and the players' ages don't update, eg: Steve Smith should be 35 but displays 30. Kind of annoying when selecting my team.

oh I didn't get any patch on my Xbox one yet, thinking to try on my PS4

Last edited:
It would be good if stumpings could be fixed. Previous iterations captured the nuances of playing spin well. You had to be conscious of keeping Ur feet behind the crease with the keeper up to the stumps. There was an element of risk playing aggressive ground strokes and to a greater extend lofted shots as momentum would drag you out the crease, if u completely missed the ball and failed to get back inside the crease you were stumped. Only thing that needed to be added was a drag the foot back animation alternative as you could only do the complete turn around and reach in with the bat.

This seems to be completely broken this iteration.

Support for ultra wide monitors - also known as the @Dutch patch[DOUBLEPOST=1583499649][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, tuning bouncer lengths I'm a big fan of. Never really sure what "general stability improvments" means though?

i think it means “things we aren’t prepared to commit to saying are definitely fixed, but by lord we hope they are...”

Support for ultra wide monitors - also known as the @Dutch patch[DOUBLEPOST=1583499649][/DOUBLEPOST]

i think it means “things we aren’t prepared to commit to saying are definitely fixed, but by lord we hope they are...”

Guess that's me bowling 60 overs to check ball wear again :lol

I haven't played the game in 3-4 months, so I'm unaware of any patches that may have been released in that time. Those of you who are playing regularly, can you please tell me if they've fixed the wickets falling variation in Tests? It was absolutely fine in LOIs, but in Tests 99% of the dismissals were either caught behind or bowled. Maaaybe 1 or 2 slip catches. Any idea if it's still the case or do we see AI getting out on covers, slips, midwickets and outfield more in Tests?

I haven't played the game in 3-4 months, so I'm unaware of any patches that may have been released in that time. Those of you who are playing regularly, can you please tell me if they've fixed the wickets falling variation in Tests? It was absolutely fine in LOIs, but in Tests 99% of the dismissals were either caught behind or bowled. Maaaybe 1 or 2 slip catches. Any idea if it's still the case or do we see AI getting out on covers, slips, midwickets and outfield more in Tests?

I'm going to take a look tonight. It's been game breaking for me to be honest. Problem is you have to bowl a lot of overs to establish that there definitely are no ring or outfield catches in tests.

Users who are viewing this thread