Cricket 19 General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Witnessed something extraordinary earlier today while playing a test as Pakistan 92-94 against India 93-94. Kiran More came down the wicket to hit Mushy out of the park—only to get caught at long-on!

Can I be a pain... and ask you to take some pics or anything of that particular batsmen’s stats perks and set up?

see if we can figure it out

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
How did that happen? Batsman advancing out of the crease that is :eek:

I wish I knew. I was simply trying to bowl a different ball after going for the stock ball for most of the over. This is only the 2nd time I have seen a batsman come down the pitch in Cricket 19, the first case happening in a T20 three patches back.

In case it helps, here are my settings for this test:

Batting and Bowling hard, fielding hardest

Wicket dusty and soft, age day 3

AI settings-base legend, timing 95, wicket chance 15, bowl quality 100, run rate 40

Spin flight and bounce 65, drift 35, revolutions 40, pitch friction 20, pitch bounce 40, ball friction 24, ball bounce 44, shot force 18

The wicket has been a spinner’s paradise from day 1. Thanks to the soft wicket, the bounce for spinners is very low. I could only manage around 120 in the first innings, but then bowled them out for less than 90. Even my 4th innings target of 160 is looking difficult.

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Only happens during Easter I suppose.

Haha yeah, must be the day the batsmen forget all about the game codes![DOUBLEPOST=1586702889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I be a pain... and ask you to take some pics or anything of that particular batsmen’s stats perks and set up?

see if we can figure it out
Sure thing. I'll take a screenshot of Kiran More's perks and post here tomorrow.

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Legend... at least we know it’s possible..

I also wonder if scripting is taking place again seeing as the fielder is set back..
Yes, it seemed scripted to me too, considering he was the lone outfielder and More could have hit it anywhere. Still, felt good to get my first outfield catch in a test. However, they were not getting any runs for some time and continuously missing too.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
When every time I first play the game on PC, the game stutters.I have to restart it and the game runs smoothly then.what might be the reason.Can any one explain it,please?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
database full to save bats , when downloading new team from community .
how do i fix this . I need all bats which i have currently too .
help ! THANKS IN ADVANCE

Users who are viewing this thread