Cricket 19 General Discussion

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In almost all the versions including the latest one I have observed AI game against spin bowling in LOIs is not great. I keep on bowling fuller length outside of and AI keeps on edging it more often than while struggling to hit boundaries. Its on legend difficulty and hardest on bowling (Spin bowling difficulty set to 80). Has anybody else observed this and are their any slider adjustments to improve on that? Thanks.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Really need a more efficient way to delete things.Its really labourios at the moment not only can you only do one at a time but the page refreshes to the top after each deletion rather than staying where you did the last deletion.If there is to be another patch maybe tick boxes could be added so we can delete quickly and effiecently.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone have played cricket 19 in 17 inch display laptop .

1- Is the game covers the full screen in on this display
2 - Is game smooth on 144Hz display.
3- How feels to play on 15 inch vs 17 inch display

D

Dutch

Actually I'm happy with the £200 I have and don't wanna risk it so I'm bouncing with the money thanks.

Gonna share it with ma good friend. KEATON!
Keaton tried to phone you but there was no answer. The voicemail said something about "back soon after working my rounds at the back of Glasgow station".

Fantazm

County Cricketer
batting first in a 50 over game seems like a fool's errand. 9 games played, chasing team has won every time.

RAVI99

Club Captain
And you have won 1,000 pounds! Here is your question for 2,500 pounds.... why did David Warner bowl off spin in today’s match and not his usual medium pacers.

Is it
A) Because he’s shit
B) Because he couldn’t care less
C) The batter was left handed
D) Because he could put the ball in the dust with a little bit of sandpaper.

Bit of Who Wants a Millionaire there for you!?
Warner bowled off spin because big ant and testers wanted him to bowl.
They rule.

Users who are viewing this thread