Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Think my statement might be true now dutch nah only joking mate where friends now

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
What everyone thoughts looks pretty good tbh looks like the visual are better as mikey merrin. was talking about noticed the throwing animation has changed for the better looked good can't wait. the 5 ashes grounds in England will be in there still waiting to know about the aus one but ross tweeted to someone saying that you will be happy or something like that[DOUBLEPOST=1557141934][/DOUBLEPOST]As this series starts and the world cup starts, there’ll be lots of chances for people to actually get exposed to the game and have fun at the grounds. There’s actually going to be booths around each of the grounds for the world cup.” good marketing technique

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What everyone thoughts looks pretty good tbh looks like the visual are better as mikey merrin. was talking about noticed the throwing animation has changed for the better looked good can't wait. the 5 ashes grounds in England will be in there still waiting to know about the aus one but ross tweeted to someone saying that you will be happy or something like that
The Cricketer article mentions that over 200 players have been scanned in game so sounds like the Aus domestic teams are licensed so hopefully stadiums as well

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Cricketer article mentions that over 200 players have been scanned in game so sounds like the Aus domestic teams are licensed so hopefully stadiums as well
OR English County, since the Ashes take place in their home turf, plus ECB is promoting it.[DOUBLEPOST=1557142183][/DOUBLEPOST]
PRO MODE FOR BOWLING CONFIRMED!!
Yeahhh! Finally, the best camera (which I have recently stopped using for Batting as it wasn't working to a good score) in the game available for bowling.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
that unreal yeh maybe both county and aus domestic that why they maybe holding back on a couple of things bloody hell I'm keen sounds promising wonder if any more press will come out today that attended

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
aaargghh same old bowling action for a fast bowler , didn't knew it was damn hard for them to get new actions

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
It just came to my mind, but the purpose behind this coming during the World Cup, is also because CWC is happening in England (and Wales), and with our community support, a realistic world cup with licensed English Grounds could be a spectecale![DOUBLEPOST=1557142533][/DOUBLEPOST]
aaargghh same old bowling action for a fast bowler , didn't knew it was damn hard for them to get new actions
Aaaaaand the forum is going back to it's natural way, please someone let this happiness last a bit longer.

Seriously, you haven't played the game, haven't even seen more bowling actions, and here you are :facepalm

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It just came to my mind, but the purpose behind this coming during the World Cup, is also because CWC is happening in England (and Wales), and with our community support, a realistic world cup with licensed English Grounds could be a spectecale!
yeh true hopefully by showing off their great game they can sell their game to the different country like stated in the article that South Africa and New Zealand are pretty popular sales they could be the next licenses they get also stated that India is to hard with ipl or something imagine if they got ipl license mind blowing their sales, alright enough get out of my dream[DOUBLEPOST=1557142668][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you will find that Ben Stokes action is like that one if your are referring to that

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
yeh true hopefully by showing off their great game they can sell their game to the different country like stated in the article that South Africa and New Zealand are pretty popular sales they could be the next licenses they get also stated that India is to hard with ipl or something imagine if they got ipl license mind blowing their sales, alright enough get out of my dream[DOUBLEPOST=1557142668][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you will find that Ben Stokes action is like that one if your are referring to that
Read the article again, it says the market hasn't boomed in India, as many in India want to play realistic IPL. However, he doesn't mention if they ever plan to get licences for that. You can also watch the linked video.

Users who are viewing this thread