Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’ve just finished a bowling innings and it was really good.

AI got after me at the start as I was bowling poorly. But as I got better I really noticed the run rate come down and the wickets start to fall - conditions were certainly better for bowling.

Good variety of edges, which kept me thinking about best place for fielders, balance between slips and outfield etc and a few edges went through gaps in the slips!

Got some beautiful bowleds, caught behinds, a bat pad and a c&b off a leading edge: my first experience of the first person catching!

Really impressed so far.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Yeah, I bought the Xbox digital copy of the game just a while ago and it is downloading. I will be able to play it tomorrow at 9:00 pm. This is what it is telling me.
Same i got the digital preorder downloaded. I will b at work till 12 am tomorrow so hopefully will b able to play tomorrow midnight

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering if people recommend I get the game on an Xbox One S or a PS4 (fairly old one). Any differences?

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Sorry, this is me being lazy and inpatient but...and I haven’t got the game yet (Royal Mail/Bank hol!).

Watching clips online, I can’t stand what appears to be the new default camera angle once you’ve hit the ball. You don’t know if you’re upside down or what. It’s gonna be run out city!

I haven’t played Ashes but what was the default camera for once you’ve hit the ball or for running? Can you set it to that on Cricket 19?
Same

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Re stats: in DBC14 I think, if you played casual matches stats updated after every match but if you played a league you created, those stats only added after you completed the whole league.

What this meant was that players walked out to every match in your competition with the same stats which was a bit annoying but they did at least get applied correctly once you’d finished that tournament before starting something new.

I don’t think I followed as closely in previous games but hope they track correctly in this.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

AI got after me at the start as I was bowling poorly. But as I got better I really noticed the run rate come down and the wickets start to fall - conditions were certainly better for bowling.

Good variety of edges, which kept me thinking about best place for fielders, balance between slips and outfield etc and a few edges went through gaps in the slips!

Got some beautiful bowleds, caught behinds, a bat pad and a c&b off a leading edge: my first experience of the first person catching!

Really impressed so far.
What about the pitch resetting when restarting ?? Did it restore back?? Or is it only visual, but the pitch continue to play how it was supposed to..?

D

Dutch

Really impressed so far.
Listen to this bloke people: he's a grumpy sod at the best of times and if he's happy....well feck me sideways!:p Plus he knows his cricket! :)

Users who are viewing this thread