Cricket 19 General Discussion

Absolutely love the new ps4 patch 1.03
Just the one issue im facing since i bought the game is that while taking catches Catching circle is not appearing is there any setting to do that? Rest is just awesome

What difficulty are you on? And what controls?
Playing on Medium and Pro difficultly. No matter what the difficulty is, the AI should not be playing 60 ball 10 run inning in an ODI.

Playing on Medium and Pro difficultly. No matter what the difficulty is, the AI should not be playing 60 ball 10 run inning in an ODI.
Shouldn't it depend on user skills?
My suggestion would be to try the licensed Teams on default skills. Increase bowling to hard and AI to veteran and see how it goes.

Reactions: DAP
Shouldn't it depend on user skills?
My suggestion would be to try the licensed Teams on default skills. Increase bowling to hard and AI to veteran and see how it goes.
Yes it definitely should depend on how me as User bowl but that does not mean that the AI will literally keep blocking and not even run when the ball is outside the 30 yard circle. This is twice in two matches.

The AI will suddenly switch gears when they reach 40 overs. They start taking more risks and hit more boundaries. Match 1 - SAF went from 130 to 169 in 5 overs, today Pakistan went from 110 to 162 runs in last 6 overs.

This switch of gear should happen gradually.

@Gamer Pradosh I suppose the backfoot cut shot to green balls of spinners arent working properly. The bat is miles away from where the ball is. Not sure if you have looked at it already.

@Gamer Pradosh I suppose the backfoot cut shot to green balls of spinners arent working properly. The bat is miles away from where the ball is. Not sure if you have looked at it already.
That happens when the bounce is not enough on the pitch..I have flagged this up..

You could play front foot drive which can now be played angling to third man..

Yes it definitely should depend on how me as User bowl but that does not mean that the AI will literally keep blocking and not even run when the ball is outside the 30 yard circle. This is twice in two matches.

The AI will suddenly switch gears when they reach 40 overs. They start taking more risks and hit more boundaries. Match 1 - SAF went from 130 to 169 in 5 overs, today Pakistan went from 110 to 162 runs in last 6 overs.

This switch of gear should happen gradually.
Lower difficulty is for to make game easy...
Even if you want to play in that difficulty, than modify ai runrate to 60-70+...

How can I change the gameplay modifiers from settings tab? In ashes cricket 17 I can change the values but Cricket 19 I can't.

Can anyone give some insights.

Well, I have another question, hope I get an answer for this. I remember in PC version of DBC 14 and 17, there will be get a best button, which will replace all the teams, including clubs to their correct logo and players name from community.

But I don't find anything like that for PS4, I have to individually quick download all teams and replace them one by one, that seems like lot of work

Hey Sami! How are you bud? I'm more than sure you're going to love the game. It has a few things which need to be polished but overall it's a step up from the previous games.
I am just waiting for wonderful creators here to finish their domestic and international teams before I make my purchase. You know how we have waited for that perfect game all our lives basically. It is nice to see how @BigAntStudios are getting there with each new iteration.

Users who are viewing this thread