MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if its my imagination or not, but there are way more bats now (apart from the ones mentioned in the patch notes)

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PS4 FPS drops . anyone noticed ? after a latest patch

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
So this is concerning. He attacked everything. Played power shots at every ball. All the runs were off the edge and I ended up with a field of: 5 slips, gully, point, backward point, 3rd man and short mid on, just waiting for one to go to hand. I do hope this is some sort of strange anomaly.

IMG_20200306_151835.jpg

Reactions: DAP

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Do batsmen still sometimes shuffle across stumps (mainly to spinners when you move them pre-delivery) as that was game breaking for me, you'd select a shot and they'd move into the line of the ball and ruin the shot.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Don't know how simple or not simple it is to do but would it be possible to fix at least the part of fielding where bowler/keeper fling the ball wildly at stumps while running away from it. Its really very frustrating to see that, made worse when it gives away extra runs instead of a real possibility of a runout.

dharish

School Cricketer
So this is concerning. He attacked everything. Played power shots at every ball. All the runs were off the edge and I ended up with a field of: 5 slips, gully, point, backward point, 3rd man and short mid on, just waiting for one to go to hand. I do hope this is some sort of strange anomaly.

View attachment 230481
Today is the first day for me in ps4. Bought it few hours back and got about 15 edges. Game play is good but my bowling is not being rewarded with catches. Rather these are going for boundaries. While I enjoyed the challenge of batting, this one is bit of a dampner. Just moved from dbc 14 and feeling mixed right now.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Anyone else using pro-cam for bowling and finding a return of the old camera drift problem from previous versions of the game?

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Today is the first day for me in ps4. Bought it few hours back and got about 15 edges. Game play is good but my bowling is not being rewarded with catches. Rather these are going for boundaries. While I enjoyed the challenge of batting, this one is bit of a dampner. Just moved from dbc 14 and feeling mixed right now.

It’s a bit of practise with bowling and plugging those gaps for edges. When it clicks it’s very rewarding.

Dracos

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It looks like they've made cutscenes play at 30fps. I don't know if this is intentional, but the transition is not nice and just feels stuttery. I hope there's an option to disable.

But on the gameplay front, I just played 20 overs of batting in a one day. And it looks like late shots are punished with edges more than I've seen in the past. Not sure if it was something changed in this patch or a placebo effect.

Users who are viewing this thread