Cricket 19 General Discussion

arnm7890

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Try to narrow the search parameters. With specifics like a time range, user name, team names. I find that if you just search for one thing it'll become sluggish and slow, but if you know specifics it runs quicker. That's my experience at least.

Thanks, I think the first download took ages, but since then it's been working great. BTW I've been downloading your teams, thanks so much for putting all those together!

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
maybe that was the mistake I was making as when I typed in wasteyouryouth into the search it said there was nothing out there...

SkyBlueBen

School Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth Sorry for the newbie question but just picked up the game on PC. Is there an easy way to download all of your teams in one go? (I have tried looking through forum but there is so much information and great content out there it's mind boggling!)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth Sorry for the newbie question but just picked up the game on PC. Is there an easy way to download all of your teams in one go? (I have tried looking through forum but there is so much information and great content out there it's mind boggling!)
Get best is normally the way but I just tend to search in teams with username filter then wasteyouryouth. Doesn't take as long as you would think.

SkyBlueBen

School Cricketer
Get best is normally the way but I just tend to search in teams with username filter then wasteyouryouth. Doesn't take as long as you would think.
Thanks. I'm mainly really only bothered about the English County teams so as you say, won't take that long. I was just being lazy and seeing if there was a way just to pick all the other teams up in one big swoop!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nah, you have to download them individually (if you want mine).

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi. I have an intel core i5 10300H processor and a gtx 1650 ti graphics card with 8GB ram. Will Cricket 19 run on my PC? Smooth or slight laggy and at what settings can i play? Low, med or high?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do your teams contain youngsters from IPL 2020?
Not sure, I won't speak on waste's behalf, but lesser known players are pretty hard to do as normally any source photos are too small to use properly for the playface feature. That's my experience anyway.

Ark69

School Cricketer
Can anyone provide me some realistic AI sliders for tests??..I play on proper hard difficulty..Finding batting too easy in tests even after the overpowered leg side is fixed..Actually I think ai field settings..I can still easIly glance the ball over the fielders..Also some people have been getting some op outfield catches..However I'm highly enjoying the T20 and odi matches..But would really be happy on getting some realisitc test sliders

Users who are viewing this thread