Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

jarroddobs

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Game looks a bit better graphically on ps5? can someone from BA confirm an enhancement? It may not be an enhancement however as I just purchased a new monitor and this is the first time I have played C19 on it

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks its fixed I had to copy cricket 19 back to console from hdd
Maybe retry it try resetting your internet turning it on and off then doing it again

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Game looks a bit better graphically on ps5? can someone from BA confirm an enhancement? It may not be an enhancement however as I just purchased a new monitor and this is the first time I have played C19 on it
I can confirm..it is more polished now..

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Did a series of tests with this new update. There is a glitch with the jersey number if you add Chris Gayle to the main Windies team. His Jersey no. is 333, but it does not appear normally in the Windies kits. So far, this only applies to Chris Gayle and not anyone else.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Did a series of tests with this new update. There is a glitch with the jersey number if you add Chris Gayle to the main Windies team. His Jersey no. is 333, but it does not appear normally in the Windies kits. So far, this only applies to Chris Gayle and not anyone else.
Also commentatory is breaking...wrong commentary when review is not taken and no commentary for some boundaries. But we have another thread for bug reports..

Haych14

Club Captain
I agree with you it does look better a little and smoother. I played with my bro, bowling camera: Broadcast 1 Fielding Camera: Broadcast 3. The camera looks smoother and stays on the ball much better movement of the camera!

Users who are viewing this thread