Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
New Diving catches..Looks amazing..Never seen in cricket 19 before. Should be patch additions.
If you are playing on Semi-Assisted, is it possible for you to clarify whether you are able dive/slide to stop a boundary? In almost all of my matches, I must have conceded more than 20 runs just because of this :/

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you are playing on Semi-Assisted, is it possible for you to clarify whether you are able dive/slide to stop a boundary? In almost all of my matches, I must have conceded more than 20 runs just because of this :/
diving catch is taken by AI(looks awesome just like real life not cartoonish)..Have not seen dives to stop boundaries yet. Needs some more gameplay to confirm..

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Got the update. Windies look super cool. I'll wait for the patch at 12 IST.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Got the update. Windies look super cool. I'll wait for the patch at 12 IST.
patch is ready to download mate..it is just DLC which enables CPL,Hundred,10 stadiums will be available midnight..Patch has all features but buying DLC enables those items..no further downloads if I am not wrong.
Post automatically merged:

OK! Tapping the ball back to prevent sixes would be cherry on top! So far so good!
did u encounter this scenario? why not share some screenshots whenever you found decent new gameplay feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
did u encounter this scenario? why not share some screenshots whenever you found decent new gameplay feature.
It just ALMOST happened to once. My friend was my opponent and He tried to hit the ball for a six and lofter the ball. But then the catching circle appeared but since the player was so close to the boundary.

I thought it would go for a six but to my surprise, he Tapped it back! But then, a glitch appeared and somehow the fielder stood still in that tapping position like a statue and the ball was just lying on the floor. No other fielders came to take the ball and in that time, the Batsman ran 11 runs!

Also I think you misunderstood me. The patch is not available in my country yet. I just hoped to see that feature function well in the new patch if possible.

D

Deleted member 185125

Cpl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-220014.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-220014.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 74
D

Deleted member 185125

CPL logo present on top left of the screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-220236.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-220236.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 79

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
do anyone have utube video of new dlc patch ?

Users who are viewing this thread