Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Can anyone who has the patch tell whether batting has been tweaked as well? Some of my main problems are:

1. The Unorthodox shots. These shots are very ineffective to the point that you don't need to use them at all.

2. The legside shots. I know that they were too OP before but they are a bit underwhelming after the October patch. The legside shots don't travel that much as the offside shots.

3. The animation for the advanced shots. The ball connecting animation isn't that smooth and thus sometimes the satisfaction when you hit one is not that much.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone who has the patch tell whether batting has been tweaked as well? Some of my main problems are:

1. The Unorthodox shots. These shots are very ineffective to the point that you don't need to use them at all.

2. The legside shots. I know that they were too OP before but they are a bit underwhelming after the October patch. The legate shots don't travel that much as the offside shots.

3. The animation for the advanced shots. The ball connecting animation isn't that smooth and thus sometimes the satisfaction when you hit one is not that much.
Backfoot shots are fixed. not sure about others. Tried reverse sweep/sweep they look almost same as before(hard to connect unlike ashes 17). I can confirm leg side shots are good now.

Last edited:

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Who told u steam patch update will be at 6:30 adt ?
I have seen in that post that I shared..my bad I forgot exact time..I play on my ps5 so I did not remember steam time..
From Big Ant team: Steam will go live in around 9.5 hours from now all things going well, for both DLC and patch (9am AEDT).

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Boundary Fielding is exceptional. Great new animations. Saving the boundary ,coming back and throwing it to Bowler/Keeper..
this is what i was expecting in new upcoming game , but they finally gave it on c19 , will the outfielders run and slide to save boundaries ?

VijayGreat

Club Captain
this is what i was expecting in new upcoming game , but they finally gave it on c19 , will the outfielders run and slide to save boundaries ?
no sliding seen in 30 mins of gameplay but have seen new full dive catches. Some one told they saw AI saving sixes close to boundary..I will play more tommorwo..has to turn off console ,I have office work.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game looks super cool now. Keeper issue is also sorted, catching, throws and AI is much much better. Too good
will the keeper throws the ball to wicket ?? or the new animation is present ? ? did u see any AI stumping ?? will they throw ball like a bullet again ?

Users who are viewing this thread