Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
IPL is an established brand, PSL is still trying to establish itself, their recent TV broadcast deals point towards that, so they will be more open to licensing, which could be the same reason we have The Hundred license.
They have association with CPL from long time ..Did u see CPL online tournament in CPL social media pages in the past?. Regarding PSL, I do not see that is coming.Regarding IPL,I heard/seen Ross in an interview said that(at some point of time we might have IPL license too)..Ross gives hints, follow social media pages..

D

Deleted member 185125

VijayGreat

Club Captain

VijayGreat

Club Captain
It's on PC for both Steam and Windows Store versions.

An extensive free update patch will be released alongside the DLC.
Offline fixes too? or just online fixes/features as stated in your first comment/press release?

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Can anyone tell me from where they got a hint that a new international team would be licensed?
Could be windies or NZ...may be in future update, I do not see any emblem of new team in trailer..
Here it is:
Melbourne, July 15: Big Ant Studios is thrilled to announce Cricket 19 Ultimate Edition DLC for the successful and acclaimed Cricket 19: The Official Game Of The Ashes, adding a new international team and competition licenses, and even more ways to play.

READ FIRST COMMENT

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Can anyone tell me from where they got a hint that a new international team would be licensed?
My money would be on the West Indies as the CPL is licenced, they have the players and stadiums already with this dlc.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
If there is indeed a new cricket game in the works and Nacon has not abandoned it then it's their right to earn something from this DLCs , I wish they had added few batting and bowling animations and it would have sold like hot cake.

Users who are viewing this thread