Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Honestly I thought that we would see the Hundred format first in a new game, but seeing it getting added to the current game is a welcomed surprised.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
not gonna buy for just recolor and stadiums lol

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Russell's face looks similar what we get from community as well(my opinion)... Will surely buy the dlc to support BA but hope they are giving an update worth the money and wait

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Russell's face looks similar what we get from community as well(my opinion)... Will surely buy the dlc to support BA but hope they are giving an update worth the money and wait
Yes me too! When I saw the kits I also realized how good is Wasteyouryouth the kits didn't surprise me as Waste always provide top class work..I also wondered did Waste worked with Big Ant's for making kits for DLC :rolleyes

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes me too! When I saw the kits I also realized how good is Wasteyouryouth the kits didn't surprise me as Waste always provide top class work..I also wondered did Waste worked with Big Ant's for making kits for DLC :rolleyes
The only difference between user created faces and Big Ant's is only the bump mapping, something not possible with their face importer, even though you can create bump maps in photoshop via an intel plugin. And obviously they have way higher res/dpi source photos to use than we do.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
I'll back that up, I think @wasteyouryouth's Archer looks more like the real one than the the licensed Jofra does.

Not 100% but can you use an unofficial version of a face if there is a 100% official one in the game?

On a separate note - are these faces just licenced for The Hundred? In some games I've noticed you can only use the licenced faces with the licenced competition and not in another game mode?

Users who are viewing this thread