Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

Pros: Much improved graphics
Cons: Exactly the same as Cricket 2004, right down to the bugs. Plus some new bugs too.

Certainly not buying the game now.

I also got the 'Malicious Script' message appear when I first ran the demo. It's nothing to be worried about, it's just your Firewall. I clicked on 'Authourize this script' and the demo ran perfectly and I never saw that message again. There are no Malicious Scripts, it's just routine.

My friend just figured out another thing. If you win the game in just one over(i.e reach the score during or at the end of the 48th over) then you get to bowl as England t Australia and Australia require the same amount of runs in 3 over. Try it out for your self.

Just playing the demo for 10 minutes I am impressed with this game. I played cricket 2004 not more than 30 minutes but this game is looking good.

Graphics is good and animations are also nice( at least so far of what I have seen). But the demo is very limited and no pace bowlers to face. Inmho the game is better than what I thought it would be. If BLIC was not to be released, then I would buy this game. In think it a good improvement from cricket 2004. Thanks EA for at least releasing the demo.

My early impressions are that it is good but not good enough to beat BLIC.

For those that think it's too easy, try batting with the bowling marker off. It certainly makes it more challenging!

Anil Dharani said:
My friend just figured out another thing. If you win the game in just one over(i.e reach the score during or at the end of the 48th over) then you get to bowl as England t Australia and Australia require the same amount of runs in 3 over. Try it out for your self.
Anyone try this yet?

lazy_chesnut said:
What he said.
Hmm...looks like your batter could use a new set of pads...

I m re-downloading this, in the false hope that it would work now...

I can't play any shots! What am i doing wrong? I've never used the keyboard before so i can figure out what to do. I have the A,S,D,W shots, but pressing them on their own just defends the ball. Nothing else seems to actually play shots! What am i doing wrong?

try using the arrow keys :D :boxing

andrew_nixon said:
Pros: Much improved graphics
Cons: Exactly the same as Cricket 2004, right down to the bugs. Plus some new bugs too.

Certainly not buying the game now.

Why can't someone make a decent cricket game?

I'll just stick to ICC2002 i think.

Users who are viewing this thread