Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

bubba2005 said:
What prob do you have? Same for Zorax. I get a message saying something like "Not suitable for running Msdos & windows applications "or something. And I have a Geforce fx card 256mb.AND the latest drivers. So no graphic card issues.PLZ HELP ME!! It tooke me 3 hrs to download this!

which windows are u using and write down the error properly if u need help :)

hammudy said:
I just deleted it :(
And I aint gonna download it all over again!!! :mad
The system requirements state that a Intel Intergrated Graphics Card would be fine. What happen was, if you look at page 6, the missing texture appears everywhere, even though the demo had been completely installled. Although I think this might help-I have been getting this warning speech bubble thing that my virtual memory is too low, so the requests for some files won't be completed, or somethin like that. Is that of any importance?

symonds_sixes said:
This may of been asked before but what do you get to do in this demo? is it just a run chase or something? can you choose your team and players?

You play as england who are on 229/7 and have 3 overs to get 24 runs against australia

brad352 said:
I've won within an over several times actually, I can confirm that he's talking crap

I saw him bowl. Next time, i'll try to post some screenshots for you to believe me.

Both the time, he was at the score 252 and hit a six and suddenly I saw him bowling. That was kinda strange but IT DID HAPPEN. He bowled just one bowl and then the game crashed.

Last edited:
brad352 said:
I've won within an over several times actually, I can confirm that he's talking crap

How about this for proof!

I was in the 2nd over and hit a six to win, the game didn't end but instead it allowed me to bowl one delivery and crashed.

The run rate seems a little high to me :D

Attachments

• AUS-BOWL.JPG
    AUS-BOWL.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
There's another thing. When you tie against the team. you'll se the umpire taking the bails off and then the teams leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean i plyed the demo for an hour now.

My opinion. EA should delay the game for a month. This game has the potential to be the most fun and best cricket game ever. They need to iron out a few bugs and this would be hours and hours of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread