Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

We think the game is pretty good. Batting seems better, and theres alot more variation in shot direction which is good. Shame there was no commentary, and the fact you can only bat 3 overs, a few more would have been nice. Managed to hit a six on my first go, and only one since so it looks like i wont be slogging all the time.

I hope the bowling has improved from the last game.

I will probably obtain this game from what i have seen. Cricket games are pretty much in short supply. Cricket games beat being someone's bitch, Or a crack whore.

I doubt this will be as good as BLIC, but i will still buy it.

Cheers

Last edited:
pietersen, caught to a brilliant dive by one of the aussies :p

the 2nd shot was of a different match ... hoggy the man!

Attachments

• nice catch.JPG
    nice catch.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 208
  • brad hogg.JPG
    brad hogg.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
hammudy said:
which windows are u using and write down the error properly if u need help :)

I am using windows xp and the error states " D:\DOWNLO~1\EA_SPO~1.exe
D:\WINDOWS!SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications.Choose 'close' to terminate this application." And there is no EA icon over the cricket 2005 icon either.

the batting grip is slightly more corrected and improved but in cut scenes the grip handle still looks like 2004.

bubba2005 said:
I am using windows xp and the error states " D:\DOWNLO~1\EA_SPO~1.exe
D:\WINDOWS!SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications.Choose 'close' to terminate this application." And there is no EA icon over the cricket 2005 icon either.

Your download has corrupted. You'll have to redownload it mate.

And has anybody apart from me tried the DYNAMIC camera angle yet? It looks good and the game works a bit smoothly as compard to other fielding angles.

ZoraxDoom said:
I just deleted it :(
And I aint gonna download it all over again!!! :mad
The system requirements state that a Intel Intergrated Graphics Card would be fine. What happen was, if you look at page 6, the missing texture appears everywhere, even though the demo had been completely installled. Although I think this might help-I have been getting this warning speech bubble thing that my virtual memory is too low, so the requests for some files won't be completed, or somethin like that. Is that of any importance?
Do you have any solution for this issue?. It works fine for my onboard video but not for my agp card :(

Not sure if this has been said but..........if u win the match within the 3 overs (just smash some easy sixes first!) i started to BOWL with australia !!! this is honestly true but then it crashed and said exe had encountered a problem ??? very strange but totally honest , anyone else had this happen?????

Users who are viewing this thread