Cricket 2005 Demo Released - Views, Opinions and Reviews

Anil Dharani said:
My friend just figured out another thing. If you win the game in just one over(i.e reach the score during or at the end of the 48th over) then you get to bowl as England t Australia and Australia require the same amount of runs in 3 over. Try it out for your self.

Are you kidding us? i killed the game 3 times in one over and still ... zilch!
give us a screenshot, you might add more weight to your case if it is true! :rolleyes:

Hold down an Arrow Key and press the button of the shot you want to play. Ta Da!

after playing the demo over my mates i think its a pretty solid cricket game, but you cant see much due to only 3 overs, im still gonaa buy both games.

Sureshot said:
try using the arrow keys :D :boxing

Why can't someone make a decent cricket game?

I'll just stick to ICC2002 i think.

BLIC is a very decent cricket game

just played the demo and I am extremely impressed with the new animations and graphics!!! almost like real players. I can't wait to get this game come 4th July!

Yeah im pretty impressed but shame the demo is so limited, think ill buy BLC first, but i enjoyed the demo, a few small glitches, but nothing too major it seemed. Was a bit annoying how the score changes for a runout before u even know the decision, but atleast the runs do get added now....

better then i expected anyway

Still can't get the demo to work.

EA's champions league football demo strangely did the same thing.

Well the demo is working, with that missing texture thing al over the kits, adboards, menus, screens, ball, bats, etc., and only one face available(Symonds is white :eek:).

Want screens?

ZoraxDoom said:
Well the demo is working, with that missing texture thing al over the kits, adboards, menus, screens, ball, bats, etc., and only one face available(Symonds is white :eek:).

Want screens?

sure

overall the demo was pretty cool, but there were sum annoying things, like in the high-lights section, if symonds took a wicket, then it would show clarke bowling, and the names on the back of the shirt r cut off, eg. Gillespie is gillespi.

i'm still gonna buy it

I had time to play the demo only once.it looks cool & far better than cricket games released so far.

I didn't see anything like symonds having clerks' face,etc.

The grass looks like on the old BLC.Cricket 2004 had better grass.

.....and I'm not liking the people who say this game is bad ;)

ZoraxDoom said:
Well...what are the average specs for running C2K4? 'cause I am not sure of mine, C2K4 ran perfectly fine...
I have no special Graphics card, just built in one...Pentium 4...Windos XP Pro...latest drivers and DirectX thingy...I think 256 RAM...whatelse?
Zorax I am not picking on you or anything and I know people here are tight on budget but to play any game that comes out now you will at east require a 64MB graphics card. On board graphics just suck, and even share the system memory which mokes them even worse for video games.

andrew_nixon said:
Plus some new bugs too.
Please elaborate the new bugs. Just don't say new bugs... geez

lazy_chesnut said:
After about 10 goes at the demo I can win it every time with 4 balls. As long as a yorker isn't bowled, they will bowl a good line and length and you can just tonk it with an on-drive for six with Pieterson.

Every bloody time. Such is the lack of variation in the bowling.

Haven't had an edge yet. Haven't been bowled any less than 2 yorkers per over by Symonds, and about 4 per over with that other chap.

This game.....is gash.
Was this on Hard level or medium or easy??

sami007 said:
why does the umpire have a nokia cell phone?
Its just a cellphone... Nokia is just your imagination

I am desperately waiting for this game to release. Does anyone know when it?s going to get release here in subcontinent countries?

Nav-D said:
Still can't get the demo to work.

What prob do you have? Same for Zorax. I get a message saying something like "Not suitable for running Msdos & windows applications "or something. And I have a Geforce fx card 256mb.AND the latest drivers. So no graphic card issues.PLZ HELP ME!! It tooke me 3 hrs to download this!

Users who are viewing this thread