Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

It's definitely an improvement on 2004 in my opinion. I think I need a serious net session though! Batting is hard

Two more bugs I've seen - batsman being given run out when the other batsman should have been out caught- don't try to cross your batsman with your tailender who's just skied it or he may be given out instead! Looks like there is an issue with crossing in general- probably best not to run when there is a catch in the offing.
Secondly, I have just found a bit of a glitch in that bowling a full pitch straight ball basically pictching on top of the stumps (the little marker is in line with them) to a left hander with 3/4 power seems to get LBW most times as they try to play a hook to it. Not pretty. Still I guess I will be able to avoid doing that. Shame though.

Cricket 2005 for u
mind u this is not a graphic card problem or any photoshop work

Attachments

• inv.JPG
    inv.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 161
Cricket 2005 (Full Version) Bugs....

Right.... Got my first bug!!!!

PC Version - Bowlers still bowl more than allotted overs in 50 over matches (this bug was in C2002 & C2004) C'mon guys sort this out :mad

XBOX - No save option!!!! unforgivable :mad

Steve S.

Cricket 2005 for u
mind u this is not a graphic card problem or any photoshop work

Attachments

• inv.JPG
    inv.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 166
Or he was told not to show his face round ere...

I've had my batsman disappear completely after playing a shot...

Steve S.

I've had quite a strange bug whilst I was last playing Cricket 2005. I was thrashing Bangladesh (quite realistic this game) and needed just two more runs from the next over to finish.

I got the runs easily inside two balls of the over, but it just showed Trescothick celebrating his half century then went back to the pause menu. Take a look.

cricketbug0at.jpg

As you can see it quite clearly says that I need two more runs to win, and you can also quite clearly see that I have beaten Bangladesh's score!

I presses resume and I had to bowl one ball against England! The batsman hit it and the fielder misfielded it and it went for four. Then England was celebrating the win.

WEIRD.

SkateBoarder2 said:
I've had quite a strange bug whilst I was last playing Cricket 2005. I was thrashing Bangladesh (quite realistic this game) and needed just two more runs from the next over to finish.

I got the runs easily inside two balls of the over, but it just showed Trescothick celebrating his half century then went back to the pause menu. Take a look.

As you can see it quite clearly says that I need two more runs to win, and you can also quite clearly see that I have beaten Bangladesh's score!

I presses resume and I had to bowl one ball against England! The batsman hit it and the fielder misfielded it and it went for four. Then England was celebrating the win.

WEIRD.
This seems similar to the bug in the demo where if you won the game with Pietersen getting his 50 at the same time, the same thing happened. Quite a stupid bug, and one that should have been picked up in testing.

I didn't realise the invisible man played for England :D

One bug I've noticed is that if you hit the ball towards the boundary and the fielder slides. Sometimes he's in contact with the ball and his feet are well over the rope but you don't get 4.

Thats the most noticable one for me so far.

Also players names not fitting on their shirt.

E.g GILLESPI for Australia.

Names fit on players shirts for FIFA, can't be that hard to do it for cricket.

Last edited:
i have found some bugs
1. Bowlers can bowl 10 overs in 20 overs match in autoplay mode
2. in ps2 cant load the save game

When you play as Northampshire the comentator say's Nottinghamshire instead ? also played a 20/20 group match Worcestershire Vs Kent and the game was played at Edgbaston not New Road ?
When going for a six sometimes you see fielders running backwards and suddenly moon walking forward to catch the ball.
Trevor Penney of Warkwickshire is called Penn ?
When watching a replay of being bowled out you see stumps hovering around the crease ghostly going on's ?
Batting to hard ,don't get many 4's from a normal pressing of the X button.
I shall be buying Brian Lara's soon the king of cricket games it might not have county teams but the game play is in the same league as PES4.

Users who are viewing this thread