Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

I have found a bug.
Everytime i play a sub continental tour and in the first test against Bangladesh and i get to about 8 runs, then i do a on drive the ball is going down to the boundry for 4 and i go to run for a 3rd time the game crashes, it has this twice now :(

Here is a bug.
The batting run scored stats are not accurate.
It doesn't add up to the total score and shows -7 runs on offside.

ofcourse cricket 2005.I'm starting to feel Cricket 2004 was much better.
sad that I uninstalled that game :(

Here's a bug, I was playing against India as Australia in a one dayer, the game was pretty tight I had india 2 for 90 odd, then I brought on Brad Hogg, a left arm spin bowler. I could then get a wicket at will everytime I bowled a leg break delivery to the right handers just outside their leg stump comming around the wicket. The batsman would try to drive it, and the ball would go on to the leg stump. I was excited the first time I bowled the delivery thinking that it was a great ball. Not so. That was the first ball of my first hat trick in the game. Im so disapointed.

Energizer said:
Here's a bug, I was playing against India as Australia in a one dayer, the game was pretty tight I had india 2 for 90 odd, then I brought on Brad Hogg, a left arm spin bowler. I could then get a wicket at will everytime I bowled a leg break delivery to the right handers just outside their leg stump comming around the wicket. The batsman would try to drive it, and the ball would go on to the leg stump. I was excited the first time I bowled the delivery thinking that it was a great ball. Not so. That was the first ball of my first hat trick in the game. Im so disapointed.

Unfortunately this problem has been in both 2002,2004 and now 2005 (so much for improving the gameplay/computer AI eh???)

I play with NZL, and in all three versions of this game I have been able to dismiss a whole team in this manner with the left arm slow of Vettori (usually within 3-4 of his overs). Nearly all end up being clean bowled, with the occasional LBW/caught.

This bug list is awfully long... And we know what EA will do about it.

what the heck was that for if you want to be a spammer do it somewhere else

afridi25 said:
what the heck was that for if you want to be a spammer do it somewhere else
I bet he posts pictures of cricketers on the Mr Bean forum!

right thats it iv already sent u a warning need help someone how do you ban him

why not hes annoying

yes youv changed your name how nice how do u ban this guy he is a spammer

iv oppened a thread about how annoying you and batsman are even though u are the same people.

Users who are viewing this thread