Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

L

Nothing compares to DBC 14. I spend hours apon hours in the career mode. was soo removed from previous cricket titles previous to that. Best cricket game ever made, after Shane Warne cricket 99 :P can’t go past that game. Lol
Was so easy to bat once you know when to hit, each ball can be lofted easily, but game was the good, really liked it

I don't understand people speculating the quality of the game with just few video clips & images before playing it. Whether good or bad, we can know only after playing a few games.
Dude but you cannot imagine playing a game with the thought that the helmet can fall off anytime facing likes of Archer when the game doesnt have helmet straps.. Phew..

So Fridays are no more ‘new content’ days?

I rememebr all the shananigans with Ashes 13 releasing and the battles between Ross and the guy from ashes 13
Lol. I remember that time. A new cricket game announcement was a festive occasion with joy and controversies galore. What was name of that Ashes guy. And we also had a legendary fan at that time whose antics lit up the site. Good times those.

Looking forward to the new game, just hope a few suggestions can be implemented, I really hope Big Ant allow us to just download kits in the academy and not whole teams in order to update a teams uniform that would be really helpful if it was!

Also I hope there are more presets in Stadium creator so we can create close to life like stadiums that would be great aswell. I.E Dubai stadium with the ring of fire lights and curved roof! more roof presets hopefully should be added!

If these are implemented Im sure it would make the game 10x better in my opinion

Process of releasing cricket game

1) surprises announcement
2) few screenshots or a 1min video
3) planet cricket declaration of war against evil Bigant
4) in 1 week asking for more gameplay, info
5) planet cricket crying about Bigant not releasing info
6) planet cricket crying about price of the game
7) on the day of the release most of planet cricket buying the game at any price
8) 2 week long battle cry PC accusing BA of releasing a unfinished game
9) within 2nd patch PC declaration of game is the best one up to date
10) PC sending BA a list of things they would like to see in next game

In-between all this
# few crazy fights
# few bannes
# few dutch jokes

Yap business as usual

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread