Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

"vedio"

1*CJT2e-izMnihhL_9vzn2aw.gif

Was so easy to bat once you know when to hit, each ball can be lofted easily, but game was the good, really liked it
Yeah once you got the hang of batting it was fun. Early on in career mode, it was a strugle at times to bat. I always play as an allrounder and struggled on the batting side. It was a contest between bat and ball that I enjoyed but once my stats/skills got better I started making runs a lot easier. I found bowling to be a lot easier to work out and less of a chore a times which made the game fun. Sometimes it did take a while to get a wicket but you could keep your average down and really tie up the batsman. It was probably the first time in a while a cricket game played more like a sim than something that could easily end up looking like an arcade style game.
Post automatically merged:

The most important comparison of them allView attachment 255970
Bajo looked soo young back then. How Covid has aged us all haha

Would love to see world records in career mode as it will make career mode more fun, would love to break records like Brian lara 400 or Tendulkar most centuries etc.
Would also like to world rankings like best batsman or bowler in the the world.
I will be pre ordering the game soon, Thanks big ant.

It means that cricket22 will be totaly differnt than cricket19 .. so guys pls support the bigant as much as u can we know how ea care about cricket .. atleast it wont be the same life fifa do everyyear !!
I feel it's going to be strapless helmets this time around.

Pre-ordered via Gamestheshop...

Wonder if scenario creator will still be a thing and if so if it’ll be fixed and playable or you’ll still be facing the opening batsman bowling the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread