Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I'm a bit concerned that all I'm seeing for updates about Cricket 22 is improvements to aesthetics and fake modes. Having more licensed teams and competitions is great but some of the real basics of the game were missing before, things like weather and pitch types having a visible impact on the play, the ball deterioration causing it to behave differently, setting a batsman up and even proper basics like keepers letting bouncers go for four and fielders allowing balls to go past them.

Hopefully they'll have focused on the basics rather than making the game simply look better

Can someone explain this eye ?? It wasnt in cricket 19 Screenshot_20211009-140840_Chrome.jpg

Anyone who has pre-ordered from EB games check your emails

Batting looks nice. For someone who said it's not fluid, it seems to be fluid and shots looks to be realistic imo

No classic controls? :noway:noway:noway
It might be but this guy is playing with standrd controls
Post automatically merged:

I would assume it’s still there.. if not the well personally I think that would be a disaster.
Am gona refund and not gona play if no classic but am sure its thr !!

If strapless helmets are a thing in this game, at least I hope there is a cutscene where you get checked for concussion symptoms if you get hit on the helmet. Adds to the realism.

Guys just letting it out there.. Gameplay is important guys Gaaaameeeeplaaayyyyyyy...

If strapless helmets are a thing in this game, at least I hope there is a cutscene where you get checked for concussion symptoms if you get hit on the helmet. Adds to the realism.
With no strap as well, I expect the helmet to fly off for twenty odd metres lol.

I like to play bouncers without helmet and to be very honest, I didn't have issue with timing the ball. That means, haven't been hit on the head since DBC14 times till cricket 19. So helmets with or without straps doesn't matter to me in a GAME.

But for a realistic experience, I can understand why people like to see that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread