Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

One thing, and I am of course nitpicking here, but the bowling arm doesnt seem to have that snap you expect from a fast bowler. Especially in the video comparing Cummins and Broad. It's as if Cummins is just bowling a few medium pacers to warm-up: camera angle? My predudice? Britney Spear's dad getting too much involved?.....thoughts?

One thing, and I am of course nitpicking here, but the bowling arm doesnt seem to have that snap you expect from a fast bowler. Especially in the video comparing Cummins and Broad. It's as if Cummins is just bowling a few medium pacers to warm-up: camera angle? My predudice? Britney Spear's dad getting too much involved?.....thoughts?
At least someone here is thinking of Britney.

I actually think Cummins looks more DBC 17 than Ashes 19 it certainly doesn’t scream Next agent enhancement to me!

The fluorescent lighting has had a major update though and thats a major development in my eyes
Post automatically merged:

At least someone here is thinking of Britney.
I am thinking of Britney waaaaaayyyyyy too much, waaaayyyy too much

I actually think Cummins looks more DBC 17 than Ashes 19 it certainly doesn’t scream Next agent enhancement to me!
Lighting looks light years ahead of C19, batting wise looks smoother. Bowling action does look a tad slow, just looks a bit too smooth as Dutch said, need that arm to snap down, best way I can describe it is, it looks a bit floaty - no weight behind it.

I'm still curious about how ray tracing will be implemented but then again I have a 1080ti so I'm out regardless lol.

Lighting looks light years ahead of C19, batting wise looks smoother. Bowling action does look a tad slow, just looks a bit too smooth as Dutch said, need that arm to snap down, best way I can describe it is, it looks a bit floaty - no weight behind it.
Yeah exactly, like you roll your arm over just to loosen up. The body shape looks a bit mobile gameish to me as well but could just be the video capturing used......we will just ahve to wait and play it I suppose.

I'm still curious about how ray tracing will be implemented but then again I have a 1080ti so I'm out regardless lol.
Yeah lighting for sure and agree with the batting. But I watch Cummins bowl like a dutch said and it’s not significantly different or any better.. if anything looks a bit worse.

These tweaking miners creating shortage of GPUs

Omg! Player likeness looking so odd as ASHES 2013 :( Thats heartbreaking though

More than bowling, batting looking smooth... Still don't know why the graphics in the net challenge is not looking that great as per my views... But if we look at the in game screenshots it is totally different

More than bowling, batting looking smooth... Still don't know why the graphics in the net challenge is not looking that great as per my views... But if we look at the in game screenshots it is totally different
It might be like that because the nets challenge would have been taken at an earlier build of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread