Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
If anyone has got early access nets challange, is there a spin bowling option to toggle or any spin gameplay atm? Too much to ask for but just curious!!!!!!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
preorders are not yet available on UAE Microsoft store. Any info when it will be available? Definitely wants to get my hands on the nets , does it also include the academy?

Harigoks

County Cricketer
preorders are not yet available on UAE Microsoft store. Any info when it will be available? Definitely wants to get my hands on the nets , does it also include the academy?
Pre-orders aren't open digitally worldwide sir. So gotta sit patiently.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Whomever did what’s best for this forum, you know who you are and thanks :) everyone is entitled to there opinion but some things are just best unsaid and better left to yourself.. let’s continue to promote positivity and good friendly banter. Bring on November 25 :)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BA said that all the people who pre-order from their favourite retailer will get access code to Net Challenge. Now the issue is that out of 3 stores that have listed the game for pre-order, only 1 has mentioned about this access code. I'm not sure if I'll be receiving the code since I order from Prepaidgamercard and there is no info about access code in their listing.

Users who are viewing this thread