Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I think a few staff here at BA will need to be reminded of the non-disclosure rules.
Ross on his trip in the UK at the moment:

This is a very very small thing but I just finished one game of the World Test Championship and I noticed in the leader board that players already have 500+ runs and a ton of wickets even though there's only been 3-4 games played in total. Did I mess up with the settings in advance or does this have to do with me using some user teams? Sorry if people have already touched on this as the thread can move fast sometimes.

P.S. in the first full test since the past I picked up some insanely fun wickets. the best was when Azam was on fire (129*) and I set a funny leg side field just to bang in bouncer after bouncer until I finally got him bowled off his arms/body. Good stuff!

The timing of out fielders forward running and in-field fielders backwards running need Little bit tweak... They always run forward and backward as soon batsman hit the ball... Also the mid on, mid off, extra cover, backward point and backward squre leg fielders always stand out side of 30 yards circle... In test match, it's ok... But in limited overs games, it always frustrating to see...

Also the mid on, mid off, extra cover, backward point and backward squre leg fielders always stand out side of 30 yards circle..
We specifically worked on this to avoid it - would need to know you are getting this on a recent patch and if so, what bowler/stadium.

We specifically worked on this to avoid it - would need to know you are getting this on a recent patch and if so, what bowler/stadium.
Something I saw happening a few times over the weekend, the short mid-off fielder will dive for a ball going between him and the bowler. He can field the ball easily without diving, so he just ends up diving across the line of the ball and the ball ends up going behind the fielder. Maybe a little something that needs tweaking, but the other dives are looking great. I sat there smiling last night when the fielder made a spectacular dive along the boundary rope to deny me a four. Well done guys.

Hello please add type of group stage in competition designer or add every world cup competition format.

Hey everyone - a quick update has gone live on the Steam version of the game, this should hopefully resolve a number of reported issues with poor frame rates.
Thanks for the hotfix @MattW. The FPS is back to normal for me on PC.

Yes it happens in recent patch too (PS4)... I am playing WBBL at the moment... I can't remember the ground name (playing round 1), because of shorter boundary it always cause problems...
Also after latest patch, scoreboard of that ground is not working, it all blank...

Yes it happens in recent patch too (PS4)... I am playing WBBL at the moment... I can't remember the ground name (playing round 1), because of shorter boundary it always cause problems...
Also after latest patch, scoreboard of that ground is not working, it all blank...
North Sydney Oval?

Users who are viewing this thread