Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Is there a fix for the playface bug where they have no eyebrows? Xbox user with a horrific Kohli

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Last night played a game while i was batting against AI with 100 both visual settings.
Awesome game that was, i managed to score 176 in t20 and AI chased down in 18th over with 5 wkts in hands, i was 100/3 in 10 ovs and expect 190-200 but couple of my run outs made me to end 20 runs short.

Settings were
Legend/Hardest, BQ 100, Str Rate 80, spin bowler drift/flight 80, Spin rev 50, pitch and bowl bounce 40, both visuals 100, bat/bowl timings set to factor 15, ideal shot power boost 0, bowl quality influence 100. Match diff also Hardest. Pitch medium hard grassy/dry day3.

D

Deleted member 185125

Last night played a game while i was batting against AI with 100 both visual settings.
Awesome game that was, i managed to score 176 in t20 and AI chased down in 18th over with 5 wkts in hands, i was 100/3 in 10 ovs and expect 190-200 but couple of my run outs made me to end 20 runs short.

Settings were
Legend/Hardest, BQ 100, Str Rate 80, spin bowler drift/flight 80, Spin rev 50, pitch and bowl bounce 40, both visuals 100, bat/bowl timings set to factor 15, ideal shot power boost 0, bowl quality influence 100. Match diff also Hardest. Pitch medium hard grassy/dry day3.
How was the AI shot selection?

zain s khan

School Cricketer
Why is the leaderboard not updating mine is stuck since last week.
played more than 60 online game but it only shows 15 wins

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is it just me or anyone else having the same issue with the run-out mechanic? Whenever I'm playing a game, and I get the prompt, the player throws the ball with no effort. For example, the ball hits the stumps accurately, but it's not thrown fast enough.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone also facing a bug in custom Tournament I am only able to Change lineups of right side teams no matter which team is mine I only get option to change right side team In 6 team custom t20 league competition

Jimbosheff

School Cricketer
Extremely aggressive 360 degree.

Unfortunately human most scoring is still via leg side shots. U cant play slog point or deep point
When im playing the AI scores way too fast in test matches , ive messed about with the sliders cant stop them 5 an over on vetran xbox series s
Tbh was better without the patch ....plus no edges

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Anyone also facing a bug in custom Tournament I am only able to Change lineups of right side teams no matter which team is mine I only get option to change right side team In 6 team custom t20 league competition
Came here to ask this same question. Its not only in custom tournament, but also in Ashes, Hundred etc. They broke it i guess....

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

I have tried to capture the bug in this video. Ultimately you end up with both sides as player 1.

Users who are viewing this thread