Cricket 24 - General Discussion

If they do ditch the PC version it’ll result in many of the Academy’s creations becoming worse which may also further affect their sales alongside not being on an entire market.
Could they not potentially only release the academy on PC?

When it comes it comes, just patience. In meantime I am enjoying Starfield (blockbuster game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could they not potentially only release the academy on PC?

They could (I’m positive some game did this) but I’m not sure how much time people will spend on PC making content that they could never experience on the same platform. And if you’re going to dedicate resources to porting one part of the game to PCs despite the reduced cost of it… might as well do the whole thing.

hey guys i was wondering what is this option about, this (@cricket22game) X (Twitter) handle is using for asking money from their followers Tips lol.
View attachment 283239

and you never know who this guy is, its SHERRY THE GAMER :lol:lol:grinning::spying:@wasteyouryouth @GuyIncognito

View attachment 283247
This is true, I also saw that there was Mohammad Sherry is coming.

1694256307551.png1694256891344.png

also he is continuously active in retweeting from his original twitter handle :teeth::coldsweat: lol he started blocking people now...
hey guys i was wondering what is this option about, this (@cricket22game) X (Twitter) handle is using for asking money from their followers Tips lol.
View attachment 283239

and you never know who this guy is, its SHERRY THE GAMER :lol:lol:grinning::spying:@wasteyouryouth @GuyIncognito

View attachment 283247

Last edited:
View attachment 283239

View attachment 283247
What a twist. This is good lore if you know his activities in this thread before getting called out and possibly blocked,.he even used to make fun of the Twitter account here, here he used to write very eloquently and speaks well on YT but on Twitter with the fan account he was gibberish, good disguise, I must say. One mistake and he is exposed by good investigative journalism.

Excitement after many days in this thread.

View attachment 283239

View attachment 283247

and now he saying me that i am playing dirty politics:just sad::NO:

1694264081970.png

Amazing that Big Ant’s screwing up the marketing so badly that this is a bigger talking point than anything related to their game with less than a month to release.

I could be again wrong with this... but BA get the heat for it a lot.

I'm sure the marketing is all NACON. BA do what they say in terms of any chat about it.

Users who are viewing this thread