Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I'm glad we've started calling out left handers come out practicing like right handers. In a similar vein, assuming that the clip from the YouTube video is of C24, can we also call out the fact that the standing umpires do not participate in the toss? C19 got it right, with a couple of suited up guys and the captains as we usually see in modern cricket. I have no idea why they changed it back in C22.

Bizarre that its not on steam yet just from a publicity point of view.My strategy is to buy it play a t20 .If fielding not better refund it and wait till it improves,goes on sale or onto gamepass .Hope its less than 49.99 £ though I am not hopeful

Bizarre that its not on steam yet just from a publicity point of view.My strategy is to buy it play a t20 .If fielding not better refund it and wait till it improves,goes on sale or onto gamepass .Hope its less than 49.99 £ though I am not hopeful

Please spread your strategy to everyone, Keep it secret

Last edited:
who got the copy ??

If you live in Karachi you can try and see tomorrow if the game is available. Although its unlikely. Previously, games would be released as soon as they arrived in the country. In most cases it would be before the actual release dates. I got DBC some 2 or 3 days before the release. The new custom restrictions have, however, impeded this. Now games arrive on or after the release dates. Still, nothing wrong in trying.

If you live in Karachi you can try and see tomorrow if the game is available. Although its unlikely. Previously, games would be released as soon as they arrived in the country. In most cases it would be before the actual release dates. I got DBC some 2 or 3 days before the release. The new custom restrictions have, however, impeded this. Now games arrive on or after the release dates. Still, nothing wrong in trying.
here in lahore and will get on steam.. ! pc User ! but have to wait 5th oct ! this time BA played well they did not allowd to leak anything befor !

Users who are viewing this thread