Cricket 24 - General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The game will be released on July 31 on a single hard drive guarded by Ravi Shastri. Everyone who wants to play will have to fight their way through the 8 levels of Shastri's fortress, each more dangerous than the last, before defeating Shastri himself at Cricket 22 in a full length 5 test series where only Shastri is allowed toilet breaks.
8-PcDPnvXc8UlRdbx.png

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I didnt wanted to say this and I know people will hate this, trust me I would buy the game just because there are no more options but all I can say is if BigAnt had anything to brag about they would have teased something, no matter what you think look at the market no matter if the game has competition or not companies promote them to get the wider range of audience to buy the game not hide in a hole like these guys period. People supporting patches, let me tell you fixing a thing or two with a patch is great or implementing something based on feedback etc not patching everyday to make the game playable, there is no excuse for that and I am not about that. Cricket 22 was frustrating enough. If they had something ready they would have atleast released a screen or two and steam page would have been up.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I didnt wanted to say this and I know people will hate this, trust me I would buy the game just because there are no more options but all I can say is if BigAnt had anything to brag about they would have teased something, no matter what you think look at the market no matter if the game has competition or not companies promote them to get the wider range of audience to buy the game not hide in a hole like these guys period. People supporting patches, let me tell you fixing a thing or two with a patch is great or implementing something based on feedback etc not patching everyday to make the game playable, there is no excuse for that and I am not about that. Cricket 22 was frustrating enough. If they had something ready they would have atleast released a screen or two and steam page would have been up.
Yet you will buy the game , why will big ant try to correct anything if their sales isn't hit?:facepalm2:

Harigoks

County Cricketer
AFL23 for XBOX will be available only after July end or August starting. I guess C24 will still come out but might not be in XBOX if the game isn't fully cooked.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yet you will buy the game , why will big ant try to correct anything if their sales isn't hit?:facepalm2:
Wait n watch if they release same thing like AFL, I think they are taking people for granted, I will boycott them too if needed

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Wait n watch if they release same thing like AFL, I think they are taking people for granted, I will boycott them too if needed
Big ant has been terrible for few years now.

Delivering undercooked games.

Blocking customers who raised valid question.

Promising to be transparent when they are not (except with patching and submits to different platforms) and sports lovers.

Not patching till games are fully functional and going to next project in between.

Charging a premium when many of their features yet to be fixed or even been made available to their customers.

If you keep buying their product, they will never change. Accountability is not meant for all.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Oh dear , Geekay games have added the word tentative release date 30th June in today's update , Things are not looking good for BAS I guess , it's Ashes day and still no marketing started.

Jumbo has removed the released date from their website and preorder option is showing status as out of stock , preorder was available yesterday but not now.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
telling-monkey.gif

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
telling-monkey.gif

I’d rather have someone post what he knows from storefronts releasing the game (not sure in BA’s case but some of them are in the ‘know’ for release windows more than most of us) than pages of whining from people who will buy it in the first week and others who keep posting that they want the thread closed. Would have preferred for said someone to not have been caught spreading false rumours and info before though. ;)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Called again jumbo and ask if there are changes to release date , the guy said the game will release on 30th June, lol this is weird.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Called geekay games and he said they will receive the stock between 30th and 2nd July hence they put tentative date 30th June.
Post automatically merged:

I’d rather have someone post what he knows from storefronts releasing the game (not sure in BA’s case but some of them are in the ‘know’ for release windows more than most of us) than pages of whining from people who will buy it in the first week and others who keep posting that they want the thread closed. Would have preferred for said someone to not have been caught spreading false rumours and info before though. ;)
You can check their websites they have phone numbers there, it will take 2 min to get your info verified if you don’t trust me

Noon.com also has put 2nd July as the release date now.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
I am thinking of changing this thread to Call Centre Bingo. Will have the cards up this afternoon. Good luck everybody. The prize is a blind date with TemPSaads' mystery insider.*

* please note you may be going on your own.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Called again jumbo and ask if there are changes to release date , the guy said the game will release on 30th June, lol this is weird.

What's weird? It's only weird as everyone is guessing.

If they starting marketing next week and the game released on the 30th nothing about that would be weird..

Users who are viewing this thread