Cricket 24 - General Discussion

jpm123

School Cricketer
Game crashes every time I try to use a custom XI. When you look at the XI in the pre match menu it only shows between 8-10 players playing?

Bit frustrating trying to play an ODI world cup where the squads are limited to 15 players and you are unable to select which 15 are in the squad.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I fully support adding licenses for Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny.

What we really need to do is to coax a British developer into producing W.G.Grace Cricket 25.

Maybe Rockstar? They'll probably add a lot of guns and swearing.

Wait 9 years and release Jardine Cricket 32 for the lols

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Something needs to be done about the wicketkeeper:

Diving in front of slips to catch impossible balls 1 mm from the ground
Sliding and jumping all over the place with balls thrown back to him EVERY SINGLE TIME
Awkward animations
Collision issues all over the place as do many players
Sliding through the players and the stumps

And this has been the case since God knows when.

Can the Wicketkeeper for the love of God just be reasonably human and get some serious TLC

If the wicketkeeper could be really looked at it would make the rest of the fielding bearable.

I have no qualms about the wickets themselves: genuine nicks playing down the wrong line or too early or too late but the wicketkeeper's antics cheapen it all to the point you just cant be arsed.

my biggest nitpick with keepers is when you bowl with a spinner, and the AI batsman leaves it, the keeper already knows and will often take the delivery not merely in front of the stumps, but in front of the batsman. bizarre

Users who are viewing this thread