Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

With regard to keeper skills, agility, anticipation,consistency, reflexes and catching are about the most important and they're there!!

was gonna answer this myself yesterday - you're bang on. the only thing i could think of that isn't there is foot speed, in terms of moving feet to get into position but they could possibly use acceleration in that, or likely i'm getting way too technical (at least until bradman 18)

Not too technical!!!! Lol yep maybe throwing acc if there's byes or runs behind leg, think anticipation would cover feet position as well maybe!! It's hard to think(with how much is in this game) that its not impossible to be in the game!! It's blown me away at times, looked at the big eye, big balls and bug wheel stuff again recently and I'm proper clucking to get this game in my xbox.

Ross, will the issue regarding players losing their individual links to multiple teams (after getting uploaded) get fixed by 99b version?

^^^^^^Where's snowy when you need him

Hey guys regarding WK skills I read about options but dont you guys think except for career mode that WK require separate skills because A good fielder may not be a good WK and vice-versa
Sorry if I am bugging guys but as a WK may be I am taking it personally

@shubham, I think it's the same skills, (anticipation, agility, catching) but applied differently, I would guess.

Hey guys, it may have been answered but I'm feeling particularly lazy, have we an answer on whether the stock ball for a slow left arm bowler is leg-break or off-break in the stats? I've been assuming leg-break but I wan't to check before I do too many more lefties.

Also, as I'm doing all the stats etc for the county sides atm (all players are done now I think), is there a protocol for attributes? I'm sticking most of them in the middle for the county players and a bit higher for the England fringe players or test players.

Hey munkeymomo,

Not heard any update on skills yet, hope it will all become clear in next ca update, btw, had a go at all those players you asked for, I'll upload them when ca is back online. Finding creating hard lately though, my laptop is struggling since the last update.

Ah awesome, looking forwards to seeing them. Ah OK, I'll just leave the spinners for now. I've completely done about a third of the county sides now.

Linking etc. is mind numbing... :p

Thats my pleasure dude, happy with most of them, feel free to change anything, I've assigned skills/attributes, you may want to bring them in line to how you do it.

Thanks for all your hard work, really looking forward to downloading your county teams.

Happy to. I'll definitely be using them a lot. Besides, I've crowd sourced the best versions of most people. The best models in my teams were made by others!

Cool, I'm sure the skills will be fine.

I read the thread about domestic sides, hopefully the list will fill out a bit before release. I may have time to finish off the West Indian sides before release too, think I did TnT, Jamaica and Guyana ages ago. I just can't wait to play it now.

Any idea when the CA server will be back online??

Also on the domestic teams thread there was a spreadsheet showing which teams have been created, has anyone updated it since??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread