Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Depends on you definition of imminent... as a fraction of the dev cycle the game is very imminent :)

Ross is such a tease!!! But at least he puts out a little unlike frigid fegan!!!!

With the updates to academy do you think the get best option will be more successful?? Maybe all teams taken back to zero so ratings can be applied properly and not by nepotism or sycophantics??

----------

Thinking bout the ratings maybe give ruck munkeymomo israr rav Freddie etc the chance to rate it or that their ratings count more?? Basically let the best judge the best??

Thinking bout the ratings maybe give ruck munkeymomo israr rav Freddie etc the chance to rate it or that their ratings count more?? Basically let the best judge the best??

benign dictatorship is better than democracy!

"give the likes of baldrick the vote and we'll be back to cavorting druids, death by stoning and dung for dinner..."

i think the reset option is a good one. though personally i think "get best" is 'best' left to the lazy. if you want what you think is the best, player by player individually as you want to play with them is th eonly way.

i can't see a time where i'm gonna be bothered that i don't have the "actual" trinidad and tobago team.

You're probably right block, maybe do get best first then replace any you don't agree with could be an option but I'm not to worried bout domestic teams either other than England and maybe the Aussies.

A reset back to zero would be a good idea, given the game is still at least 3 weeks away. There is plenty of times to get some votes in and hopefully will lower the ratings for some of the shockers...

Ross, any chance of adding a plain bat with no sponsor on it?

I'd like to be able to create the 91 World Cup shirt but there's no shirt pattern to match it, any plans to include that pattern??

when we search teams online, as well as showing the community "creation" rating, we should be able to see the team's batting/bowling rating - it helps us see if the team has been skilled or not, and if it's reasonably accurate.

Maybe the ratings could work thusly(is that a word):

1 point for skills done
1 point for stats done
Then a max of 5 for accuracy of likeness:
face, body,hair,height, equipment?

That way you only get a max rating from doing everything!!

Team rating can be done by multiplying the total player ratings and dividing it by the number of players in the side?

----------

And then finally adding the number of spanners in a Sid chrome tool kit!!!

Last edited:
I have downloaded and installed the cricket academy but as soon as it loads up and goes through the credits it closes itself and gives no reason. Can anyone help? Would love to check this out

I have downloaded and installed the cricket academy but as soon as it loads up and goes through the credits it closes itself and gives no reason. Can anyone help? Would love to check this out

Is it on a computer or laptop with an onboard video chip and stand alone card? Make sure it us using the stand alone card in that case. Solved it for me.

it is on a computer but i have no idea about stand alone card. How do i check this?

Users who are viewing this thread