Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

i have all the specst to run the game still black screen...... any one has a fix for that my specs is as follows:
intel dual core 2 ghz
2gb ram
ati radeon hd 5430 gfx card
so if any one can help me it would be appriciated :cheers
note:i updated direct x and gfx driver :(

Snowy if you use select team kit do all the players have the same model pads etc or does it take into account the individual items but change the colours for you accordingly? I think the way I'd done it all the players had individual kit items but in white for tests but would all wear same items for one dayers, maybe best way to find out is when we get the game!!!

Snowy if you use select team kit do all the players have the same model pads etc or does it take into account the individual items but change the colours for you accordingly? I think the way I'd done it all the players had individual kit items but in white for tests but would all wear same items for one dayers, maybe best way to find out is when we get the game!!!

You can find out by testing it in the CA via the team manager.

For individual players you have two options - Use Team Kit and Use Team Colours. If you want players to all have the same colour pads, but different types of pads, then just tick 'Use Team Colours' for each player and untick 'Use team kit' For this to work though, you have to have 'Supply Team Kit' ticked when designing the kit for the team itself.

You can find out by testing it in the CA via the team manager.

For individual players you have two options - Use Team Kit and Use Team Colours. If you want players to all have the same colour pads, but different types of pads, then just tick 'Use Team Colours' for each player and untick 'Use team kit' For this to work though, you have to have 'Supply Team Kit' ticked when designing the kit for the team itself.

Ahh now it makes sense, I'd checked supply team kit with the one day stuff, but not with tests as I checked the players supply kit option!!! Thanks for your help.
P.S do you know if they'll change the gloves colour option to have any base colour available?

Last edited:
No worries. It really is just a matter of ticking everything and finding out what it does/doesn't do in combination with other options.

It really comes in handy for small stuff like having Shane Watson wear a white sweatband in tests, and a black one in ODIs

No idea on the gloves. Shoes and compression gear are also a bit limited at the moment in terms of base colours.

at first i had black screen problem now it opens and this message appers any fix?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: cricket-academy-beta.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5270d3a3
Hang Signature: 21e8
Hang Type: 0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: 21e8ef2c9a3ad49cf54d5dd644da7656
Additional Hang Signature 2: 4c69
Additional Hang Signature 3: 4c69a161353d371e1c45952afebb0d54
Additional Hang Signature 4: 21e8
Additional Hang Signature 5: 21e8ef2c9a3ad49cf54d5dd644da7656
Additional Hang Signature 6: 4c69
Additional Hang Signature 7: 4c69a161353d371e1c45952afebb0d54

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

note:updated gfx driver and directer x :(

Run as administrator? Firewall issues? Virus scan issue?

I really have no idea, I clicked on something then got distracted and walked away. When I came back the program was open and functioning fine, and has ever since. If only I can remember what I clicked...

Under fielding kits, except model 8 none of the glasses become dark even with opacity turned to max.

I have been having a play on the Cricket Academy and wondered when you create a new players identity and you have to put a commentary name for your player, does this mean the name is used in the commentary by the commentators?

i don't think you can change it as such, but you can see the variations when you share, as you can choose what they wear in the photo card that gets created.

in the team editor, you can see the variations again for the various shirts/jumpers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread